• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Semi-new vaper needs girly PV recommendations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Hey everyone thank you so much for your replies! I have been looking into all of these options but still haven't decided on a PV yet. Mods are interesting, but I am a bit intimidated by all of these options! Oh, and girly basically means any form of pink or purple LOL

Then I say go with a Volt or Bloog ... it's an analog style that comes in array of colored batts and cartomizers. There are even diamond LED tip caps that you can put on the end of your PV to bling it up.

Since you haven't placed an order yet, I believe that www.CANVAPE.com will soon have KR8 batts (same as Volt and Bloog) in array of colors. Hoping they will have them in by end of the month :)

FYI ... I have a Pink Ego, it was my second PV, and there is nothing girlie about it, ... unless you think vaping a pink sharpie is girlie :p. The Pink Ego is a PV that I could have done without .... now the 1100 mah Ego T is a different story, the stainless steel is very classy looking, and the longer battery is better proportioned, and handles nicer.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I agree with Concat in that going right to a mod like a LT or Provari can be way to intimidating. I have been extremely pleased with my Joye Ego batteries and, as has been mentioned, the 510 thread gives you lots of options. But those Kanger models coming in soon at CanVapes in the different colors are also an excellent choice if you can wait a few more days. Plus they have the added bonus of using my beloved Kanger cartos. :D Either way, you can't go wrong. The Kanger kit will certainly be cheaper than the Ego and I believe they come with a 1 yr warranty as well.

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
I like those nail art sticker gems you can get for your nails. Or if your crafty buy some crystals or gems, glue or stick them on and WHALA! A girly PV. A bonus is you can take them off if you need to toss the battery at the end of it's life.

I think the word you're looking for is rhinestones:)

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Get a Pink Ego, and a bunch of different cartomizers and atomizers to try out ----> Canadian E-cigarette Happy/Joye eGo Starter Kit - Black, Silver, White, Titanium

You can get them elsewhere for cheaper probably... but there's a picture of the pink one. Personally I think the Ego is the ultimate starter ecig. Big enough so that you don't get annoyed having to charge it all the time, and you're able to try Low Resistance stuff. And it's small enough to use discretely enough.

All I use are mods now a days, and there's nothing wrong with getting one... I just think it's silly to throw a recommendation for every mod under the sun at noobies. Seems to me mods are for people who know what they like when it comes to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread