Selling e-juice...any regulations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Too new. Places to eat out were around for hundreds of years before they were regulated. There is little chance that attorney generals, various agencies, and government will let it stand that way for long. (Typically regulation and laws are made because of panic or emotionally charged hype that may or may not have much to do with the resulting regulation or law.)

So, no, but that could change in an instant.

(Here in Indiana the state supreme court has ruled that Hoosiers have no right to resist unlawful entry by law enforcement officiers. So, as of this week, a warrant is not really needed for an officer to enter a home. Everything can change in an instant.)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Hmm. Oxymoron anyone? So, cops in Indiana are actually above the law? How nice.

And thanks for the reply on the juice sales. I expect you're right in that it wont be long before the government catches up.

Not only in Indiana but country wide. The Patriot Act is the instrument that is used since its inception. 9 out of 16 amendments to the constitution when out the window, in the so called fight against terrorism.

meetzer

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Texas
Not only in Indiana but country wide. The Patriot Act is the instrument that is used since its inception. 9 out of 16 amendments to the constitution when out the window, in the so called fight against terrorism.

9 out of 16? That's scary. Politics has never been a subject I enjoy, but how did I not know that?? I must be living under a rock...or insanely naive to think the Constitution was rock-solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread