Sealed 801 and 901 Manual Passthroughs "now available" in many colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
We now have Sealed DSE901 Manual Passthroughs available in 6 Colors.

Black, Pink, Blue, Red, Silver and White :)

available here: for $15

and we also have Sealed 801 Manual Passthroughs available in 3 Colors:

Black, Red & Blue

available here: for $15
Ed......You are killing me here....Please stop..LOL:)The Wiz!

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Yeah a bit hard to see right up into the end of the passthrough from the photos on the website so I asked David to snap a photo end-on.

sealed-passthrough.jpg

These are sealed in the same way as the 510 (from the inside) and no, there's no battery inside :) - it's just a straight passthrough.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Hi Mary, no difference at all - they're the same atomisers we use for both Manual and Auto 901's.

It's just helped me while coding the website and adding the available colors in the drop down box to be able to know which atomisers I'm adding the colors to. (if that made any sense) :)

You're 901 atty's should be fine with the passthrough.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks, I'll order one.

Glass half full - seems it still uses the very thin (read easily broken) wire.
Minimike......Looking at the photo's it seems to me that eastmall is using the sturdier round wire on the 801 and 901 passthroughs. I know that the 510 passthrough has the thinner wire...but also has the in-line battery attached...if these have no in-line battery they should be the round cord! Maybe Ed has more insight on this subject than i do?:)The Wiz!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thank You Sin! That really helped me make up my mind. My hubby won't change and I also have a mod..hate to have to worry about which atty will fit which device. I have my eye on those red manuals..snazzy! They would look good with silver or black atty's and of course a few reds....the bill is already adding up..manual passthru...:rolleyes:

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
I'll be adding the manual 801 kits to our website tonight (currently 1pm here, only 1 more sleep) and they will be available for purchase tomorrow. (also the spare 801 manual batteries will be available too)

Colors available initially: Black Only (Metallic Red & Blue not far behind) $39.95 per sealed manual kit & $13 per sealed manual battery. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread