Score - found one I like - Whirling Dervish from Vape Orenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesfarrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Whirling Dervish by vape Orenda 12mg. 18mg was sold out.

Whirling Dervish by Orenda Vape at Elevated Vaping – Elevated Vaping - Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping High Quality Eliquid

This is a tough one to describe. I know one thing, this would make an excellent christmas vape. Sweet spices, which are hard to pinpoint, so bear with me.

First off, I'm a nitpicker. I've spent at least over a grand easy on e-juice and I don't like 95% of them. My ADV right now is Bobas Bounty with a little menthol in it and on occasion Gorilla juice.

The bottle is nice, nice label, well packaged from Elevated vaping. . Ordered it I think last Thursday, got it today. No steep time, straight to the Reomizer after a good clean.

I taste a slight hint of cinnamon, but not too overpowering. Hints of nutmeg and vanilla, and a slight tobacco flavor. The overall tone is spice here folks. Maybe egg nog as well? Hint of caramel perhaps. No clove taste though, which I don't care for. Or perhaps that Norwegian drink Glogg. It's been years since I've had it, so don't base the review on that alone. It's a well balanced, complex vape that is somewhat spicy and sweet is the best way to put it. But the sweet is not overpowering. Balanced is the key here and whoever concocted this mix is a genius.

I don't know what the VG / PG ratio is on this stuff. I've been trying to find out with no luck.
Here is their FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/vapeorenda

If I had to guess, I'd say 50/50

Excuse my jargon below, I don't know the proper etiquette for reviewing e-liquid
TH = 8
Vapor production = 8
Flavor = 9

It leaves a nice taste in the mouth too, a little bit spicy. Not overpowering though.

Highly recommended. Now keep in mind as well, this is not steeped.

Run through a Reo Mini and a reomizer 2.1 with Rayon and a 1ohm coil.

The only thing that concerns me about this vape is that I like it too much. I'm contemplating vaping it today and savoring it for that special occasion vape. What I mean is that it's too good and I'm afraid of wearing it out. I need to give it a little more time.

whirling_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: skin_e1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread