aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
SbS'ers can be tough to come by used, but you can get some great deals out of China.

This place ships quickly and has some great prices.

These too, although it looks like their SbS offerings have dwindled. >

King0244

Apr 8, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SbS'ers can be tough to come by used, but you can get some great deals out of China.

This place ships quickly and has some great prices.

These too, although it looks like their SbS offerings have dwindled. >
ya but they dont have much SBS those day. like ASPIRE MIXX is no longer on sales.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s one thing I dislike about the vaping business. There’s always new stuff coming out and everything from six months or so are no longer in stock.

So now if I fall head over heels with a device or atty I end up buying at least one more or many more. “Sometimes” I go a little overboard with my so called backup gear.

For example I love the Topside single battery squonker. I ended up buying about 20 of them lol! Same with the dead rabbit v3 RDAs. I think I have at least 15 just of the RDAs. And I just recently bought the dead rabbit pro which also has fantastic flavor and clouds.

I keep about 10 different mods in my daily rotation. Each just a bit or even a lot different from the others. It makes it interesting.

Honestly I probably have so much gear I could open a vape shop!

Have a good night!

King0244

Apr 8, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one thing I dislike about the vaping business. There’s always new stuff coming out and everything from six months or so are no longer in stock.

So now if I fall head over heels with a device or atty I end up buying at least one more or many more. “Sometimes” I go a little overboard with my so called backup gear.

For example I love the Topside single battery squonker. I ended up buying about 20 of them lol! Same with the dead rabbit v3 RDAs. I think I have at least 15 just of the RDAs. And I just recently bought the dead rabbit pro which also has fantastic flavor and clouds.

I keep about 10 different mods in my daily rotation. Each just a bit or even a lot different from the others. It makes it interesting.

Honestly I probably have so much gear I could open a vape shop!

Have a good night!
haha i felt you. i just recently start vaping. and got few one already but the one i really really want now is like SBS. all they have is boro. maybe i should go for boro. u got any boro ?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Users who are viewing this thread