SB O-ring size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Oregon
Hello

Recently both my regular sb top and my double sb top stopped working. Ive traced the problem to the o-ring that is under the pin where the 510 screws in. I can pry up the pin and get some what of a connection but its not consistent. Im trying to hunt down them but i have no idea what the size is.
Can anyone let me know what the size is of them?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Hello

Recently both my regular sb top and my double sb top stopped working. Ive traced the problem to the o-ring that is under the pin where the 510 screws in. I can pry up the pin and get some what of a connection but its not consistent. Im trying to hunt down them but i have no idea what the size is.
Can anyone let me know what the size is of them?
It is not an o-ring. You could pull the insulator from any 510 connector.

Harsesis

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Oregon
I dont have another 510 to take apart, are there insulators in adapters as i mainly use an 808 adapter on the sb. I read in another thread that someone used an o-ring, thats why i asked in the first place. Lighten up a bit, the sb has been my main for a year and a half and hasnt given any trouble till recently. I dont want to go destroying anything if i dont have to. I only have some cartomizers, the adapter and 2 mods. I dont even know if its safe to pull the pin out all the way in order to put an insulator or o-ring replacement.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I dont have another 510 to take apart, are there insulators in adapters as i mainly use an 808 adapter on the sb. I read in another thread that someone used an o-ring, thats why i asked in the first place. Lighten up a bit, the sb has been my main for a year and a half and hasnt given any trouble till recently. I dont want to go destroying anything if i dont have to. I only have some cartomizers, the adapter and 2 mods. I dont even know if its safe to pull the pin out all the way in order to put an insulator or o-ring replacement.
Lighten up? Did not mean to yank your chain. If just an o-ring were used the center pin could shift sideways and short out the battery. You can pull the center pin up, just have to be gentle with it and pull it slow. There was not a lot of room in the DBSB for the wires to begin with. If you screw it up I will repair it for you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread