Sample review- 6 flavors and pure bliss! (repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen_B

Oct 28, 2011
Clinton, CT
I am posting this in the all new-and-improved VV section!

Hope this is not considered SPAM or taken incorrectly- very impressed with my "Virgin" experience!

I have to admit, I am still quite the noob but I already LOVE to mix various flavors so I tend to select complimentary flavors. With that, I ordered 6 different flavors just based on the descriptions. All of them are 100% VG, 12MG and very impressive!!

- Amaretto. My new favorite! It is light and a very good amaretto flavor that even though most think of the flavor as a desert I could see this as an all-day juice. I would have to opt of the extra flavor option but simply because I love amaretto and I see mixing it with a number of other flavors (chocolates and coffees leap to mind)!.

- Chocolate cake. Very nice, but caught me a little off-guard. Not due to the flavor itself just a preference thing; I think I was expecting more of a milk-chocolate flavor, less "cake". I will re-visit after my taste buds chill out a bit from the onslaught of new stuff and let this one steep just a little. With that, I see this becoming a staple especially since it would work very well on it's own or as a mixer.

- Root beer float. I am typically not a huge root beer fan; I have to be in a mood for it... but this flavor is amazing! The flavor is spot-on and has a great aroma. Not an everyday flavor for me personally, but my wife loves it and I would definitely steal it from her from time to time!

- Espresso. I love coffee but other coffee juices tended to taste too sweet or just "off" so I was a little hesitant to order. Glad I did- this is excellent! A strong coffee flavor without an over-sweet candy taste. My mother-in-law was not a huge fan, but I tend to drink black coffee and she loads her's up with creme and sugar so the preferences make perfect sense. If your preference is for blonde-and-sweet coffees, you may even consider adding a dash (not much) of a hazelnut or vanilla juice to the espresso-only flavor vice selecting the creme and sugar option (just a thought). If you want a clean coffee flavor that is not over-powering (like me) than this is a big winner!

- Red Hot Cinnamon. Nothing close to what I expected- in a positive way. I have another cinnamon flavor juice that mimics "Big Red" gum very well but is too sweet and I guess I expected something similar; this is not even close. This is much crisper and cleaner without the overpowering sugary taste. This may sound like a slight but it is not in any way- it sort of reminds me of a cinnamon Binaca Blast (some will remember that stuff)! I also really like that it has a bit of TH compared to other flavors, even at 100% VG.

- Kona Coffee Milkshake. Very well balanced; not too sweet. Sometimes it seems "desert" flavors (which this sounds like) seem heavy- not this one! I have to admit I've already added a drop of amaretto for a slight tweak- superb!

Overall, I could not be more pleased with the all of the flavors! I am already getting together a follow-on order with the priority being…. drum-roll….

Amaretto
Expresso
Chocolate Cake

Yea, pretty dessert oriented but I like what I like! I may throw in a medium size bottle of cherry-vanilla based on the other positive reviews just for good measure!!

Overall, not a bad flavor in the bunch I'm just on a limited budget!! Thanks Annette; your skill is apparent in these brews!

/r

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread