Safety fuse, resistance, tank questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I recently returned to vaping and purchased a new purple SB. Gave my old black SB to my husband to use. We are currently using atomizers with drip tips. We use the ulta fire li-ion 18650 batteries, at 2400 mah.

Things have changed and I started looking into tank mods. Went out and purchased a vivi nova, then came here and read. Now I am wondering if we need to purchase a safety fuse for our SB's. We are not planning to run them "kicked". Would having a safety fuse in them be a good idea in general?

Also bought metal dual cartomizer tanks from Altsmoke AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Metal Dual 510 Cartomizer Tank - Color and haven't used those yet either.

So I am looking for an easy to use tank system. If you take those types of tanks off and they have liquid in them, do they leak? I like to change up my juices during day.

Also as far as atomizers and cartomizers, would low resistance types be recommended? With something like the Boge LR cartomizers, just buy pre-punched for the tanks?

Thanks for any suggestions. I did read the post about mods at least 3 times, along with the vivi nova post :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread