Sacramento Area Vaping Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lwr32

Sep 4, 2013
Goodyear, AZ USA
I didn't know where to post this so I thought here was a good start. I found a closed thread where someone was looking for Sacramento area vaping shops. I know of the ones I've tried. None of the stores asked me to post here. I just thought that since I've visited the stores, I would answer the question.

There's Vapor Parlor. They have a few locations...Sacramento on Franklin Blvd., Natomas on Natomas Crossing Dr., Folsom on Iron Point and Rocklin on Granite Drive. They are all individually owned. I have been to the Folsom, Natomas and Rocklin stores. They have very nice, knowledgeable people that work there. I like their stores because they are lounges. They have a juice bar where you can sample what they sell, an area with a big screen tv and quite a bit of hardware for mods. There is Vapor Lounge in Rocklin on Rocklin Rd. They are a small store but make their own juices. The employees are friendly. I'm sure there are other stores in the Sacramento area but I've only been vaping 2 months and haven't had the time to go around looking for other stores. I prefer the lounges with juice bars. I like the try before buying :)

Lwr32

Sep 4, 2013
Goodyear, AZ USA
Thank you for posting this. I have to be up there in just over a week and hope I can visit one. Never been to one, never even seen anybody else that vapes. Kill two birds with one stone. :)

I just got back from Vapor City on Auburn Blvd, Citrus Heights. First visit and couldn't resist buying a protank II mini. Love it. Vapes very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread