Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Merry Christmas vaping Santa Claus Mod Giveaway Sat 12/25/10 Smokie Show 10 PM est
Please subscribe to my You Tube reviews, and for the Latest Updates on all E-Cig reviews, Contests, and Events. Best to use the auto email option at
YouTube - step07726's Channel

The sponsor of my show this Saturday night is Sir Lawrence of Flash Intro Page the owner, and maker of the Saber Touch Sensor Mod's. Sir Lawrence will be Live with us during my show to answer all your questions about his Mod's . Also Please subscribe to Sir Lawrence on You Tube also for his latest Mod updates, discounts, and specials at YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel
Sir Lawrence is celebrating Christmas with us, and is playing the Vaping Santa Claus for his vaping family here at ElixirTV by doing a giveaway of his choice of Mod,or Mod's. He wishes that he can give all the vapers of the world one of his Mod's. Sir Lawrence, and I wish you, and your family's a healthy, and joyous Christmas. I will hold some type of contest that will be fair to all that are in chat during the giveaway.
You must be in chat on my show to possible win one of these during the giveaway contest. All you need to do is register a free account on stickam.com then log onto EliixirTv.com with your screen name, and password you created. Use this link http://www.stickam.com/elixirtvcom
then click SIGN IN this will take you to a page where it says join on the right side. Once you joined go to ElixirTV.com sign in, and join us in chat, where you can also cam up.
You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time, and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie The Mod Father
EliXirTV

Saturday Nights Live 10 PM est, with The Mod Father
on E-Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie Show

Twitter

http://www.facebook.com/ECIGSandVAPINGwi...40292?ref=

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Sabers 30% off, for every 2 bought during my show Only 1 will be given away
Sir Lawerence of Flash Intro Page will giveaway a 6/3.7 volt Saber, and will be giving a 30% off all Sabers during my show only with the use of this discount code ( holiday 30 ). And Sir Lawrence is Santa as you see because he is forfeiting his profits by doing this, with giving away one Saber to our viewers for every two that are sold using the discount code during my show ONLY, this code is ONLY good for two Hours 10 PM to 12 AM est DEC 25, 2010 on the E-Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie The Mod Father
www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: welcome to the mello yello medley!! this Saturday Christmas Night December 25, 2010 at 10 PM est to 12 AM est ONLY.
Vapers set your watches, clocks, mark your calendars just be Their!

You are all invited to come Hang out on my show, so we can vape together, Saturday Nights at 10 PM eastern time www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: welcome to the mello yello medley!! and during week nights with our other hosts. We have shows 7 nights a week most starting around 9 PM eastern time, check the show schedule for changes.

Any Questions? you can always email me at smokie901@gmail.com

Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit, Smokie The Mod Father

slyfox

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
WV
I FINALLY got to open my SABER TOUCH VV! With batteries :) This is the Best yet!! OMG, it is beautiful! And I couldn't believe how sensitive the button was, I have a dry house and I just barely touch and I've got vape! I don't have a meter yet but I put a reg. atty on and wow, what a warm th, and the vapor is Big! The taste of my juice really shines! I cannot thank you enough Sir Lawrence! And thank you for the Card, it was a very nice touch. I will do my best to get a pic up today of it.:vapor::vapor::2cool:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I FINALLY got to open my SABER TOUCH VV! With batteries :) This is the Best yet!! OMG, it is beautiful! And I couldn't believe how sensitive the button was, I have a dry house and I just barely touch and I've got vape! I don't have a meter yet but I put a reg. atty on and wow, what a warm th, and the vapor is Big! The taste of my juice really shines! I cannot thank you enough Sir Lawrence! And thank you for the Card, it was a very nice touch. I will do my best to get a pic up today of it.:vapor::vapor::2cool:

I'm so glad you are happy with the ST..... I can't wait to see a pic1

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is going to be :w00t:awesome I just know it. My very own Saber Touch :shock: ! People are just going

flip out! :danger:OMG the waiting is going to just be almost more than I can handle. :headbang:

Thank you ElixirTV, Smokie-The mod father, Sir Lawerance @ VaporMoon, I am so excited...

:censored: I am speechless really, my vaping :vapor:has just took on a whole :)new meaning!

I am headed over now to tell :pTWolf and all the snails-You all need to put one hand over

each shoulder and give yourselves great big hugs for me-please...:toast:

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
URL]
Sat 1/8, 10 PM est ElixirTV.com, with Smokie, More Saber Giveaways...

ON my show this Saturday 1/8/2011 at 10 PM est during my show E=Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie the Mod Father Only on ElixirTV.com www.Elixirtv.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: ElixirTV.com the biggest, Best, and the Original E-Cig Show on Stickam.com Sir Lawerence of Vapormonn.com Flash Intro Page will be doing another Giveaway with some different rules on how to enter this Giveaway. PLUS A 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL SABERS DURING MY SHOW ONLY FROM 10 PM to 12 AM est

READ THE RULES BELOW PLEASE

1) You must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself on You Tube YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel

2) After winning the Saber Mod Giveaway you agree to do some type of review on it, either a written, or Video with posting it on at least one E-Cig forum, and sending it to Sir Lawrence for allowing him also to use it on his web site. Must be done within 30 days after receiving the Saber Mod, or you be disqualified from all further Giveaways during my shows.

HOW THE GIVEAWAY WILL WORK

For every three sabers he sells during my show with his 20% discount, he will give one 3.7/ 6 volt Saber away, and their will be NO CHOICE of color, or end caps, what ever he has in stock he will giveaway.

See you all this Saturday, Good Luck, Peace Out, and Vape ON!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
ON my show this Saturday 1/8/2011 at 10 PM est during my show E=Cigs, and Vaping with Smokie the Mod Father Only on ElixirTV.com www.ElixirTV.com Live Stream - Stickam Profile Streaming Video & Chat With Fans: ElixirTV.com the biggest, Best, and the Original E-Cig Show on Stickam.com Sir Lawerence of Vapormonn.com Flash Intro Page will be doing another Giveaway with some different rules on how to enter this Giveaway. PLUS A 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL SABERS DURING MY SHOW ONLY FROM 10 PM to 12 AM est

READ THE RULES BELOW PLEASE

1) You must be subscribed to Sir Lawrence, and myself on You Tube YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel

2) After winning the Saber Mod Giveaway you agree to do some type of review on it, either a written, or Video with posting it on at least one E-Cig forum, and sending it to Sir Lawrence for allowing him also to use it on his web site. Must be done within 30 days after receiving the Saber Mod, or you be disqualified from all further Giveaways during my shows.

HOW THE GIVEAWAY WILL WORK

For every three sabers he sells during my show with his 20% discount, he will give one 3.7/ 6 volt Saber away, and their will be NO CHOICE of color, or end caps, what ever he has in stock he will giveaway.

See you all this Saturday, Good Luck, Peace Out, and Vape ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread