Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
After reading all about that HV "sweet spot" of vaping, I ordered SEVERAL HV mods. Needless to say, there was NO sweet spot for me and I gave up on it.

Either the hit was too harsh or I burned up the attys or cartos with the first hit. After coughing terribly and having a gross taste in my mouth, I put the HV mods away pretty quick and resigned myself from anything over 3.7 volts.

All that has changed now, and I'm THRILLED to announce that I've found the PERFECT high volt mod with the Saber Touch!!!!

Was changing out the battery on my Saber today and looked at my 16340's and decided to try them in my Saber. I never tried it before due to reasons above but thought why not give it a try. After all, the touch feature on the Saber is really easy to use and I hoped it would make a difference in the ease of usage. OMG, I am so glad I tried it!!!
*Happy dance!*

I've been using my Saber Touch at high voltage all day and it is a dream come true for me!!!! Haven't burned out the first atty and there is no hard hit, only effortless sweet vaping with the Saber Touch.

Just light quick touches, and the Saber fills your mouth with great tasting vapor, this is FANTASTIC!!! I'm in heaven here!!!!

I've read about there being a learning curve with high volt vaping, but with me it was more like behind the curve. I'm telling ya, I'd completely given up ever being able to use a high volt mod. But the Saber has allowed me to finally enjoy what others rave about.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sir for making such a wonderful device, it just doesn't get any better than this..............WOO HOO!!!!!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I am going to post in the reviews about this, I have to share this!! Shared my excitement with my son in law, gave him the complete demonstration on high volt versus lower volt vaping.

This is truly amazing, the ease of high volt vaping with the Saber! Shoot, I look plumb professional at it now. :) And NO hot attys, tons of vapor and flavor is all I'm getting.
SWEET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread