Saber Always On fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
I can't find the thread, sorry.

The other day I was filling a tank and happened to overfill it, the juice was kinda everywhere so i wiped it all off and found the atomizer to stay on. I couldn't figure it out and used it for a day unscrewing it to turn it on. haha..

So before going to bed i took it apart, took battery out, atomizer off and cleaned it with windex . Let it dry over night and its back to normal.

I beleive the juice itself being a sticky substance, when caught inbetween the button area is enough to keep it on.

Im using one of those double tank atomizers. I have found by really examining the tanks that they where not as tight as they should be. I pressed them together until there where no more spaces between the plastic and the metal and now they dont leak and everything is back to normal.

This is just something that happened to me, it doesnt of course mean yours will work after this, but maybe. The juice is very conductive i beleive and kinda a pain to really clean it up. Windex did it for me.

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
Thanks for your post, Danny. It just drive me nuts when the atty gets stuck ON. All I've been able to do is loosen the atty so it stops. There is another thread about this, but saber is mis-spelled. I think it's sabre, instead of saber. Funny, I never have this problem on any other device.

Last edited:

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
With the touch sensor you can expect it to fire from electrical conductivity. Lol I cut my thumb on my birthday fishing and was using my newest saber "Leda"
206769d1367817656-saber-showcase-img_0083.jpg
(sorry I had to, shes just so perdy!!) ...anyways got sidetracked..... Yea so I was using Leda and noticed she was still burning after I was done.... And wouldn't stop!!!! Looked down to see the button covered in blood AH! Blood just might be conductive! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! (I recommend you wear gloves if I have to send her in from my constant abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread