RY4 50ml Juice and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Refill your cartridges with our premium liquid and save!

Available in 3 different sizes and 4 strengths.

liquid002.jpg

Size/Price:
10ml ~ $7.99
30ml ~ $17.99
50ml ~ $27.99

Strength: Extra High (24mg) , High (18mg) , Medium (11mg) , Low (6mg)

We have a range of flavors, from classic flavors to custom-tailored flavors from our specifications from our suppliers! Come and try some new flavors, you never know,you just might find a new favorite!

Click here to visit out eLiquid section

Available Flavors

Virginia
MB
Crème brûlée
RY4
Mocha
Butterscotch
Hawaii Punch
Menthol

More flavors coming very soon!

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
I can only hope my juices are up to your standards, please let me know what you think when you receive them.

We have tried every flavor of juice that we stock. And as of right now, we haven't noticed any problems with throat hit or "not feeling" the nicotine.

Yeah I ordered too and they better not be horrible like addiction juice is. This is getting ridiculous. I just filed a pay pal claim against addiction juice. I'm not kidding that stuff was SCARY. I hope these people have decent juice.

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I have to say, the Hawaii Punch, Creme Brulee, and butterscotch sound quite intriguing. Are they new unique flavors to themselves, or are they name variations, of flavors pre-existing?

I waiting to hear an answer on this myself. Would love to put in an order for Creme Brulee & Butterscotch, but if they're just name variations for the same ol' Vanilla or something everyone else has then I'm not interested.

So how about it aasupplyny, can you answer this please????

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Hi Everyone. I received my order today. I bought a 60ml RY4 and a 60ml Butterscotch both in 24mg concentrations. My order was placed on Thursday, so a two day delivery to Massholechusetts from NY. I typically use low nic liquids, but I'm devling into cutting juice to save a few bucks. In any case, I tried some of the RY4 straight at 24mg, good stuff. If I wasn't trying to actually get off nicotine, I'd be all over it. Nice vapor, good throat hit, great taste. I actually had an RY4 cart going so I just added the 24mg on top of it. I'll give the Butterscotch a go later, but I'd venture to guess it's every bit as good as the RY4. Interesting tid-bit - Typically if I spill a little juice or get it on my fingers, I'll just lick it off, no big deal, well I got a little 24 on my finger and licked it off...WOW, I didn't realize that there was such a huge difference in 12 and 24. My lips and tongue were on fire, and the back of my throat is a little raw a the moment. It's no wonder why some of the more hardcore Vapers are getting blisters and such on their lips and tongues...I can't imagine vaping this strength regularly, but admittedly, I may keep a couple of 10ml bottles filled with it for those special moments...you know, like when I feel like punching someone...or just kicking back and taking in some extra nicotine.

Long and unnecessary story short - Good Juice, Good Service !!! Thank YOU!!!

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
The only reason I bought from them was because of your review. Also knowing they sold more than just juice, so I assumed it would be the standard supply.

There are some other reviews and opinions as well. Myvaporstore is for real. Someone even commented on an getting an 8 second pull on his new batteries from Myvaporstore, and he's buying a couple more to see if it was a fluke. I'm considering buying a couple as well, $13 is reasonable compared to other sites excluding China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread