Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Pretty sure this is one of the sources of 'synthetic nicotine' - which I believe JC and Ecopure uses, without anything that could be called a 'tobacco product' - which is currently the wording in much of the legislation, state and federal. Since it isn't a 'tobacco product' then it won't be affected by current legislation. But that doesn't mean they can't include it in future legislation. And again, it doesn't have to have any 'logic' for them to do that. They can just do it. I think, in the end, they'll opt to tax and regulate. They can afford to lose the tax if everyone that smoked (or even a fraction of those who smoke) quit tobacco altogether.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
Because of its similarity to nicotine, the internal use of lobelia may be dangerous to susceptible populations, including children, pregnant women, and individuals with cardiac disease. Excessive use will cause nausea and vomiting. It is not recommended for use by pregnant women and is best administered by a practitioner qualified in its use. However, due to many undesirable side-effects, Mayo Clinic experts do not recommend the use of Lobelia for the treatment of any condition, including nicotine withdrawal.[12]

jeez good luck with that ruyan. just as dangerous. that will fly under the radar with the fda :rolleyes:

01outside

Moved On
Sep 17, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam

mmosaad

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Egypt
I Just recieved lobelia from HerbsPro, for now when it comes to craving the answer is yes you'll not have craving for nicotine,
The stuff has no smell nor taste, the problem now for me is to flavor it to be like nicotine liquid,
I'll keep you updated but for now the answer is yes that lobelia will be the main ingredient in our DIY liquid.

01outside

Moved On
Sep 17, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: spam
I'm a bit disapointed that the Ruyan E-mystick RAPP has been on sale for over a month and I have yet to find someone who has purchased one.

website- ruyanamerica.com

With the FDA E-cigarette ban appearing to be a reality in the vey near future, I thought this would be the future for this type of product.

But where is it ?????

I dunno but maybe their juice could be the solution to our problems.

ILL_F1GUR3

Jan 6, 2010
North
I ran into this device today at local conv. store chain. They had a 1' x 3' window decal above the door and a small display box on the counter that contained about a dozen boxes of product.

I picked it up while I was waiting in line to check out and it said that one "serving" is 10-12 puffs and that each device (or package, not clear) held 90 servings!

I thought about picking one up but the retail price was $24.99, which I was not willing to shell out, even in the name of science. Having never heard of it, I searched here and found this thread.

Sidenote to Minnesota members: this was at a Holiday store, this one was in Medina, out west of Minneapolis on Highway 12.

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com

USinchains

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
The Terrordrome, FL
www.myspace.com
The device is somewhat interesting but I'm more into this lobelia. Is it the future, or are some of us already inhaling it? It was mentioned here that a vendor uses it in one of their liquids, and suggested it's included in or is the basis of synthetic nicotine like that of Ecopure. Does anyone have more on this?

I've been telling people it's synthetic nicotine I'm inhaling, which doesn't seem to do too much for convincing them it's better, like mentioning a lack of CO and tar does. This could strengthen my ability to convert if I could go into better detail as to what synthetic nicotine is, lobelia has some strong selling points.

Of my 'nicotine' containing liquids, I'm currently using Ecupure Krystal, and various VG based, flavored liquids from Cignot. I would love to find more info on the basis of the 'nicotine' ingredient in these. Side question... are there liquids that actually contain real nicotine or are they all using synthetic?

Menace2u

Feb 6, 2010
Windsor Va
I know im new here, but i have tried this product, Honestly it was the first vape i bought. Heres my review and i can add to it later since my internet is being hard headed tonight.

I purchased the menthol version and i havent tried the original.
The taste isn't bad at all very minty and somewhat overpowering at first. The device produces a good amount of vapor at first, now mines on its last leg so the vapor production isnt as good.

I currently still smoke analogs (till my 510 gets here then i hope to throw those away) I personally still have cravings for nicotine after using it, but i have noticed i seem to breath easier after using it.

I bought it thinking i could use it to help quit, and well if it works for everyone else the way it worked for me, don't count on it. I still want nicotine and have noticed no change in eating habits.

It a completely sealed unit, but that hasn't stopped me from taking it apart, it has quite a large batt (which explains the weight if this thing) A rather large cart, and some sort of plastic encased atty. When its completely empty i will dive into that further. If nothing else refill it with e juice and use it as a backup till the batt dies completely. Ill post pics once i can get on the internet with a computer that isnt running linux.

Sorry my review kinda sucked im typing on a netbook and i type 3 words and then look up realize to of them are wrong (since i have big fingers) and have to delete them, and so the process continues. lol
Hope m first post was a productive one and helps some of you guys out

Mike

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread