RTS vapes shipping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twintrades

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2014
Northern wisconsin
Anyone know the shipping cost from RTS vapes Im just trying to get all my ducks in a row before i order.

Also If theres a better place that has the same TFA and Capella Flavor as well as the Base nic and VG/PG im open to it.

Im trying to find everything in one place to lessen the shipping cost and keep track of everything easier. Thanks !

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

FStopFive

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Denver, CO, USA
TFA and Capella? (And Flavor West.) Yes. Nic base and PG/VG? Yes - and no. New place that isn't listing the source of their nic and PG/VG - so no idea what to expect on those.

New DIY vendor on the block. 10% off your entire order + free shipping through today - last day of grand opening sale. See here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/544754-grand-opening-sale-bull-city-vapor.html

Thank you for the heads up on this! Looks like a great company, and the prices are pretty damn good...

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thank you for the heads up on this! Looks like a great company, and the prices are pretty damn good...

You is welcome. I only found this yesterday. Can't beat the prices on flavorings and I can't see any way you can go wrong on those. I ordered a "small" 120 ml nic base and a bottle of VG to test 'em out. Problem with those is you don't know what you are getting into with a new place until you try them out. You can even get the nic base and PG or VG in as small as 30 ml bottles if you want to sample.

A lot of their good stuff - like nic testing kits - is sold out at the moment. You don't even see some places carrying those testing kits that really should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread