RTA with MASSIVE airflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctoru

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
I'll keep this short. I'm looking for a tank, if one exists, that has rebuild able coils that has airflow comparable to a Mutation X V2.

I love my Mutation X V2 rda and use it with all airholes wide open. I don't care too much about flavor and how it refills.

I just tried my friends new TFV8 and sadly it doesn't provide enough airflow for my direct lung inhale craving.

Any suggestions? I hear the Triforce, Bellus V2, and Mutation X MT may be the closest I can get. Thoughts?

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'll keep this short. I'm looking for a tank, if one exists, that has rebuild able coils that has airflow comparable to a Mutation X V2.

I love my Mutation X V2 RDA and use it with all airholes wide open. I don't care too much about flavor and how it refills.

I just tried my friends new TFV8 and sadly it doesn't provide enough airflow for my direct lung inhale craving.

Any suggestions? I hear the Triforce, Bellus V2, and Mutation X MT may be the closest I can get. Thoughts?
Never used The Mutation X.

I am using tge Deadmodz v2 RTA. Two massive 15x2 mm airflow. Totally non restrictive Lung hit. Its an RDA not RTA.

For RTA the SXK Nebula Wine has a LOT more airflow than the Monster v3 flavor is very good too.

Noctoru

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
Try the limitless rdta, it is airy and a breeze to build.

I have the Avocado 24 rdta. Looking for a tank and not another gennie style dripper. Even the Avocado 24 felt a little too restrictive. I modded it by widening the holes with a drill bit. That helped a little.

Can anyone actually compare the airiest tank they've tried against popular RDAs so that I can put it into perspective?

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2016
The Aromamizer is pretty airy. Too airy for me even on the tightest airflow setting.

Plus, the Velocity deck is arguably the easiest to build on ever.
Oh yeah. Wicking a bit if a bother but when I got it sorted out it was full on juice flow and air holes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: BreSha6869

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company / Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread