RoyalSmokers disposable

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
As far as I can tell, the RoyalSmokers disposable is the first use-one-a-day-and-trash e-cigarette (they also sell a disposable cigar). RoyalSmokers sells through an intermediary called Central Trade China, which suppliers might be familiar with. Twenty-four units of disposables are $230 -- under $10 per pack. A pack contains one complete cig with three extra carts. The carts make more than 300 inhalations (or 122 per cart), roughly equal to a pack of real cigs. That's a $10-a-day habit, a tad too expensive but less than cigs in some cities and countries due to taxes.

If you go to this site, take a long look at what's offered in bulk buys. It is amazing -- $20 901s, stainless steel pen style, colored carts, etc. Everything is bulk order only, however, even liter bottles of e-liquid in any flavor and strength desired.

Disposable CIG

Carts and liquid: RoyalSmokers | Cartridges | www.Royalsmokers.com

And go to "Order Portal" for pricing on anything from RoyalSmokers. Some really interesting items.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
that's where pak-a-day got his order through too bob for the forum members. they all chipped in and he ordered the lot in bulk. they had to hit over $700. a lot of the sellers get there stuff there too, on and off the forum. that disposable we are thinking is just basically a super mini with no charger and 3 carts, pretty box.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
interesting bob.. going back a few years to bricks and mortar stores .. the retailer had his price.. the wholesale price was a closely guarded secret.. in some ways a rigged system..

the public could not buy from the wholesaler and no one would dream of asking the shopkeeper what he paid for his goods..

now its all in the open.. the chinese first killed off the western manufacturers.. now they are killing off the western retailers.. soon they will own GM and Ford..

all interesting stuff.. i think these people have a minimum order of 700 dollars..

perfect for the old fashion cooperative idea.. but bye bye western resellers..

their 9 dollar RN 901 kits are cheap.. their bulk liquid is cheap.. but what are the consequences.. ??

trog

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
all interesting stuff.. i think these people have a minimum order of 700 dollars..

From what I can see, e-liquid is exempted from the minimum order quantity. (They ship it separately, and charge twice the price for shipping - I'm not sure why.) Royalsmokers posted in a couple of threads and seemed a bit prickly to deal with. (For some reason one of the moderators deleted some of their posts.)

The Australian bulk order should be coming through this week, so I'm sure there will reports of how good or bad the eliquid is. I should expect it to be exactly the same as all the others, though.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
From what I can see, e-liquid is exempted from the minimum order quantity. (They ship it separately, and charge twice the price for shipping - I'm not sure why.) Royalsmokers posted in a couple of threads and seemed a bit prickly to deal with. (For some reason one of the moderators deleted some of their posts.)

The Australian bulk order should be coming through this week, so I'm sure there will reports of how good or bad the eliquid is. I should expect it to be exactly the same as all the others, though.

what shipping do they charge on the big bottles of liquid bertand..i expect it to be perfectly good.. i just wouldnt be sure what bloody taste to buy..

trog

eyespy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
UK
what shipping do they charge on the big bottles of liquid ....

From their price list it looks as though it would be $86.74 to the UK.

28.08 for 1st 0.5 kg + 07.67 for each extra kg

For liquid you have to double the shipping cost.

So a 1.2 kg bottle = 2 * (28.08 + 7.67 + 7.67) = 86.74

Nearly double the $94 purchase price :cry: shipping.jpg

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
its still a lot of liquid for the money..

i cant be arsed to do the maths but how does it compare to this..

http://www.bestecig.com/product_view.asp?ID=37

that works out at about 85 dollars with shipping..

trog

ps.. no customs issues to the UK with this one either.. big bottles there might be.. i just ordered three packs they came straight in..

Last edited:

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
its still a lot of liquid for the money..

i cant be arsed to do the maths but how does it compare to this..

screwdriver liquid pack:15 bottles of 24 mg flue cured tobacco e liquid(10ml)

that works out at about 85 dollars with shipping..

$566 / L bestecig
$150 / L royalsmokers

Presumably they both come out of the same factory. See how the bulk order from Australia goes - people should be getting their packages late this week and will complain / praise the e-liquid. To be honest, it all tastes the same to me. I just get more of a scratchy throat from the PG stuff vs the VG stuff.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
700 dollars...why so much, i probs got mine for cheaper due to the fact we spent so much money as a group

they have a 700 dollar minimum order.. someone said they didnt apply it to the liquid they just charged double normal shipping..

but thats not what happened to us.. they dont warn u either when u get to paypal u find the cost as gone up by 500 bloody dollars.. hit the pay button and u are kinda f-cked .. he he

trog

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
they have a 700 dollar minimum order.. someone said they didnt apply it to the liquid they just charged double normal shipping..

but thats not what happened to us.. they dont warn u either when u get to paypal u find the cost as gone up by 500 bloody dollars.. hit the pay button and u are kinda f-cked .. he he

trog

Was me. I just re-read it:

We accept orders above 700 USD for hardware and atomized filters, except for the Liquid, the Atomized liquid can be order separate by sending e-mail e-mail

You have to order it through email rather than go through their site. I would follow this up and explain the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread