Royal Smokes Electronic Super Cig- Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this a week and a half ago- its a 'box' that is the size of a reg pack of cigs- and you screw the 'cigarette' looking part into it, then charge it-

It is supposed to take 90 minutes to charge- Mine has NEVER charged-
I tried to contact them through email, facebook, phone calls etc. I FINALLY got someone yesterday (mon)

They were not going to send me a replacement- even though it says 100% satisfaction guarenteed- FINALLY they said they would AFTER I sent them MINE-

I can get a few puffs off of it, and since I spent my entire cigarette budget on it, its the only nicotine I am getting- I dont get alot of vapor, and its VERY harsh- not an attractive taste at all- BUT, its something, and since I dont have an analog I dont have much choice-

Finally I spoke with Inman, and he decided he would mail me one out- and I could return mine after I got it- I even sent him a picture to prove I did indeed own the item. I have emailed him 3 times to get his address, to send it back to, and make sure that he is indeed going to hold up his end of the bargain, and get NO response.

THe ecig I have is lasting less and less, I am getting less and less out of it, and I cant do a thing- I cant go buy analogs, I cant order another off the net, and I cant afford to go buy another one of these (the ONLY kind in my small town for sale-)

I DONT recommend buying this product- PERIOD-
The company is Starco Impex Inc. DBA Wholesale OUtlet. They are in Beaumont Texas. and even if my product worked, the cartridges are not attractive tasting, its very harsh and has an aftertaste that puts you in mind of a bad sunflower seed.

I think the company I am talking to is a wholesale company, they sell everything for gas stations/stores but if you go to Royalsmokes website address the phone number sends you to the same company.

I am trying to stick with it, as I HAVE to quit smoking, plus there is not a dime to put towards another pack or another unit right now- But its working less and less, where I could get 20-30 minutes off of it before having to plug it back in, now I am getting ONE puff- and have to plug in for an hour or so-

SO, My review is:
ROyal Smokes Electronic Super Cigerette
PRice 40.00 for ecig, charger, and 10 cartridges
Taste: Harsh, burnt/bad sunflower seed
Vapor: LIttle vapor
Charge time: NONE- I dont know if I got a dud, or they are all this bad-
Customer Service: VERY bad- no help, lack of understanding, just worried about getting their 5.00 unit back-

If I had any cash, I would go strait out and buy analogs, I am NOT into cold turkey, hate the detox thing, and really need some nicotine.
I KNOW this can be done- I KNOW I can get a good one- I just didnt- and I am paying for it- with my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread