::Royal Announcement:: My boyfriend just bought his first REO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'm a little bit old skool here in the Reonauts. Hi Rob, remember me? Despite stepping off into mod-whoredom..........one of my Reos (my purple mini) still remains old faithful. I could not imagine stepping out of my house or going to a day at work without my purple mini.

I recently started hosting a vape TV show........& OMG, my first show I was so nervous, I clutched that reo like the apocolypse was near. Then I even announced on my show that my purple mini was like my security blanket.

Anyways..........my boyfriend (a vaper longer than me) wanted something with "no fiddling", just straight up vaping. He likes to drip........ & he knows how much I love my Reos, so tonight he took the plunge. He bought a blue grand!

Although Shawn isn't an ECF member, I've officially welcomed him to both the Reonauts, and the Reonauti. Please join me in welcoming him. I'm so happy he chose to take a step in the right direction.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi Jen, Glad to see you! :D

Shawn is a lucky man to have you to show him the way!
2sgn052welcomewagon.gif
SHAWN!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Thanks ya'll.
Heck, I don't even know if I could drop by the lounge without Lisa being there........It would be like me being at the club without my BFF or something........ya know? As long as Margie is there I'll be good though :)

I've told him about ya'll. Should his username be "bmwjensboyfriend"..............or something like that?

Thanks again! It's been a long time since i've added to my Reo collection, but I remember Rob shipping super fast. I'm hoping the BF will have his REO by Wednesday.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Thanks ya'll.
Heck, I don't even know if I could drop by the lounge without Lisa being there........It would be like me being at the club without my BFF or something........ya know? As long as Margie is there I'll be good though :)

I've told him about ya'll. Should his username be "bmwjensboyfriend"..............or something like that?

Thanks again! It's been a long time since i've added to my Reo collection, but I remember Rob shipping super fast. I'm hoping the BF will have his REO by Wednesday.

LOL, they'd still treat you well even if Lisa and I weren't around. Miss "seeing" you, girl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread