Rounding the first bend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
So I haven't had a regular cigarette in 6 days 2 hours. I still find myself reaching for a lighter or heading outside but today was just a little bit easier than yesterday. I've smoked at least a pack a day for 11 years, starting way too young, and am glad to finally be on my way to a life not ruled by cigs. I had vaped before and own 4 or so Chinese e-cigs but it took this huge one to finally get me going. Now I'll be able to hold my first child in a month and a half and be proud that I don't smell like an ashtray. Awesome.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Dang, almost 22 days down now. It is definately getting way easier than before. Thanks for all the support. Started having some weird stuff happen though, have any of you had this? In the last couple days I have had dreams where I smoked a regular cig and it was just amazing, the rest of the dreams were a nightmare for cheating with my quitting.

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
I smoked for almost 50 yrs. and was doing 2 packs a day for the last several yrs. I tried an e-cig and have been cig free for almost a yr.with no smoke related issues. Perhaps I am odd but I have had no desire to smoke a cig, I put away my Zippo's, my ash trays and have experienced nothing but joy since I quit.
Congrats and best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread