Rootbeer Float

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
I have a friend that has been vaping since December. All this woman wants is a GOOD rootbeer juice. She tried from one vendor and it smelled wonderful, but she tasted nothing. Another vendor, the rootbeer was so weak she could barely taste it, and neither could I.

We know that Tasty Vapor flavors are better, because they are fresh, not sitting in big jugs waiting to be sold.

She wants to know if she should just order the rootbeer float, or do a custom mix with two parts rootbeer, one part float.

So, who here has gotten the rootbeer float, and if so, is it a really STRONG rootbeer flavor, because she's been looking for one for six months now, and spent quite a bit of money, on juices that have just plain sucked.

Thank you in advance for helping my friend.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Anything you get from Tasty Vapor will be very flavorful!! Mr and Mrs. Tasty Vapor do not know how to make weak juice. This is a 5 star juice maker. No matter what you order from there, you will NOT be disappointed! Just go to the tasty vapor forum and look at the reviews on any of their juices and I think you will agree, you can't go wrong. HAPPY vaping! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
I have a friend that has been vaping since December. All this woman wants is a GOOD rootbeer juice. She tried from one vendor and it smelled wonderful, but she tasted nothing. Another vendor, the rootbeer was so weak she could barely taste it, and neither could I.

We know that Tasty Vapor flavors are better, because they are fresh, not sitting in big jugs waiting to be sold.

She wants to know if she should just order the rootbeer float, or do a custom mix with two parts rootbeer, one part float.

So, who here has gotten the rootbeer float, and if so, is it a really STRONG rootbeer flavor, because she's been looking for one for six months now, and spent quite a bit of money, on juices that have just plain sucked.

Thank you in advance for helping my friend.
I do like most the tasty vapor i have had the rootbeer float not good at all in my opinion.I've also tryed others rb float that suck.The only good rootbeer I have tasted is A&W rootbeer from strictlyejuice this taste like rootbeer float very good.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread