Root beer not so good???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought alot of flavors and cant get root-beer right most of the flavors are close but LorAnn root beer and Flavorless from Totally Wicked keep coming up tasting like burnt popcorn not bad burnt but like when a couple pieces burn the whole bag is ruined lol tried just about every recipe any1 else wana take a shot?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Yeah I had the same problem with the rootbeer. I got LorAnn's and tried the DIY, I used very little , 3 drops in 1ml. of VG, and it still tasted and smelled like popcorn.
Someone else said it was like creamed corn, or corn chowder , something nasty, lolol!!
I wound up PIF'ing my flavors, i couldn't do anything with them.
I think it's the caramel coloring!!!!

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
Among my 2 or 3 favorite vapes over the last 3 weeks is the Root Beer flavor from Vapors Etc. I'm a big fan of a number of the Vapors Etc. juices in general, especially his Captain Jack tobacco. Among his soda flavors the root beer is definitely my favorite. Outstanding vendor. I ordered from him 4 times in a one month period between late June and July. I believe all of his soda pop flavors happen to be on sale this week also. I'm almost out of his root beer, captain jack, menthol full tobacco and raspberry(all outstanding) and tempted to order some, more but I feel like I ought to vape some of the rest of my current inventory(not all from Vapors etc.) down to a rational level first. I'm sure my wife and my wallet would agree.

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
I ordered root beer flavorings from Healthcabin and it tastes sort of like Sarsi candy - not too sure if you folks have it there. They got it pretty close IMO. and they sell it at 1 buck for a 6ml flavor bottle. Mind the shipping tho, seems hefty for US destinations since its from china.

not too sure if you guys get this sensation with too much root beers, it numbs my tongue. Clove taste effect? o_O << the one from HC does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread