Roll mega PCC on joyetech site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hope the mega pcc will be in the US or Canada soon :) On a great note, I got my gold eRoll today !!!!!!! I LOVE it, very classy looking :) Now I have the gold and the white one. I wonder if the mega pcc comes with 1 e cig or not ? Would be nice :)

Questions:

1. Does the new eRoll C get just as hot as the original?
2. Does the heat transfer up to the new all metal tip? Ouch! LOL
3. Did they move the tiny air hole that use to get blocked by your fingers on the original?
4. Are the tanks the very same as the original?

Thanks for any answers :)

To answer your questions, yes it does get as hot as the original but I always hold it by the tip instead of near my mouth. No, the heat does not go up to the tip :) No they did not move the tiny air hole which is fine the way I hold it. Yes the tanks are the same. The cigarette part is already charged when you get it and am trying the 1st charge of the PCC at the moment. The only down side is that the cigarettes are not a nice gold like the case :) They are a dark shiny browny colour. That sucks ! If it charges now, I will be fine. I am just using them as spares

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
RMV: 25% off code, "november". "It still says coming soon", but it doesn't say "out of stock" like it did all day. The email I got said they would be in today.

I posted this in a new thread but it will probably not be seen. What do you charge your original Eroll PCC with?
I always charge it at home and use the 500 mah charger that came with it. I was wondering if anyone has used a 1 Amp charger.
I'm just thinking about in the car.... I think the Mega comes with a 1 amp charger.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I got mine today from RMV. I think their sale is through the 4th. Coupon code is "november".

Is this red light really going to stay on or flash, all the time it has a charge?? Oh good, it goes out after 10 seconds.

It is lighter than I expected. It weighs less than my 1600mah Egrip with 3 erolls in it. It's back heavy so it won't stand up. I'm charging it now. Topped off in about 25 minutes.

It appears to have the protective film on the door. The most recent original I bought didn't have it.

The carts seem to fit ok, but it does require some forward pressure from the mouthpiece end to compress the condom. I don't know if I will carry extra carts. I thought about breaking the bridges out of that slot so it would carry a 4th but then it might leak, no grooves.

I like that the back is matte, so it won't get scratched up like the originals.

Hmm, I put 2 "fully charged" erolls from the originals in it and they are charging. 1 for only 4 minutes, the other for 7. The second is probably from one of my first kits and the one I use the most.
I guess I'll take the doors off of my other 2 originals and just use them around the house so the Mega will be charged and ready to go.

I'm a happy camper!:)

Pepo

Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
North
Is this red light really going to stay on or flash, all the time it has a charge?? Oh good, it goes out after 10 seconds.

I read from the manual: The less power there is left, the higher frequency the light begins to flash.
60-100% power: red light on
30-59%: the light flashes slowly
10-29%: the light flashes normally
0-9%: the light flashes in high frequency

This is shown only a few seconds right after when take eroll off the PCC or put it in.

I took the bridges away of the cart slot, and rubbed the card protection hats against a sandpaper, so now they fit better to the slot.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread