Rocky Mountain Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrunon

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Orange County, CA
question here..

i ordered the 510 manual today, and while at checkout page i hit "pay now" ... except the page glitched, and it just reloaded the pay now page. i decided not to the "pay now" button again.

now i have an order confirmation e-mail notice... and it says "Payment:
Your order balance is $46.00 which will be paid via PayPal." so why do i have the confirmation if the money wasn't received by RMV?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Awesome!!

This is exactly how Innovapor got hammered to death.
Tons of people singing their praises all at once.

All Rocky Mountain Vapor needs to do now is come out with some awesome deals.
They should time it just when everybody is getting ready to order from them anyway.

Then they can get hammered with five times the orders they ever imagined.
And then we can have brand new threads talking about how much they suck.

Sweet!!

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I would love to see RMV with a forum of their own down with the other vendors. I was informed that these forums aren't accepting any new vendors tho. There are so many of them down there that don't have any activity whatsoever it seems. It sure would be nice to see out with the old and in with the new...and very good vendors.

I've no clue what policies this forum goes by for such things. Just thought I'd air my wishes :)

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
I have had the same kind of service from RMV....in fact when I ordered extra attys and batteries, I must have hit the wrong button when putting the attys in my cart and got the wrong model. RMV got me the right ones very quickly and didn't even charge me for shipping a second time. (might have been a good thing if I'd actually read the order confirmation, where it showed the wrong model...:oops:)

I'm in MO, and I've gotten everything I've ordered w/in 3 business days.

Shreck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2009
Olivet, Michigan, United States
Im not gonna complain too much cause their service is top notch. But, I am a little upset that he would not sell me any 901 battery adapters for charging manual batteries because I didn't buy my batteries from him...

No one else in the US I know of sells em, so that pretty much says if I want em I gotta buy my manual Batteries from him??

Hmmmm!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread