Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got my Rocket rba from FT last week, already have a Ithaka clone, AGA and RSST, and out of all them I prefer the vape experience from the Rocket.

But damn doing builds on this thing with them tiny screws, is a real pain in the ...., only way I can get the coil on, is by wrapping the wire around the screws, which is not easy to do.

Also thing leaks bad from the air hole, done the filling from the top covering air hole and screw top on slightly, turn over and then screw on fully, which has helped with the leaking a bit, but because of the leaking I dread having to refill, so considering trying the fill hole on the base, only not sure if meant to keep upright when filling this way or meant to turn it upside down?

Also as like the vape from it, considering another kayfun clone, but am wary, is it common for all these style of rba's to have leaking problems?

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2013
    cary,nc,usa
    I got a Kayfun 3.1 clone from Hcigar and the thing is a rock. Really nothing seems to go wrong with it (knocking on wood) the adjustable airflow works well, the taste is great, and i don't have any wicking problems or flooding problems. I went ahead and bought the full M-tank with it so I can see my juice levels at all times. Really I couldn't recommend it more highly. Just save yourself a headache and DON'T buy the 3.1 from Fasttech, that thing was absolutely the worst. No juice channels, shorting problems and leaking galore! I bought my Hcigar clone from Luxor vapes in California and it was here in two days. 45$ well spent and the M tank is easily found on Ebay for 8.99. My :2c:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread