Rob @ VaporKings - Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmking

Apr 3, 2010
Lexington KY
I ordered my kr808d-1 kit from VaporKings with some cartos. Ordered it on a Friday and it was in my hands Monday (WOW!).

Plugged in my USB charger and a puff of smoke came out, then had that burnt ozone smell (like when the old monitors blew). Thought to myself, oh well... it happens. Went and ordered a new one and just put in the comments that the one I got blew with a puff of smoke. I mean, things happen... electronics will blow sometimes, thats the nature of them. Rob read that and refunded me the cost of the replacement (and I didnt even ask for this). This, to me, goes above and beyond for me the customer.

I have ordered some additional things from him, and have told him he has won my loyalty. I truly appreciate everything he has done. I will be a return customer time and time again.

I have recommended your site to everyone who has asked about my e-cig. Look for more business coming from my area!

Thanks again!

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Just want to agree about the great service and fast shipping. I'm brand spanking new to vaping but Vapor Kings was recommended to me by a friend. I've ordered from them twice this month so far and got both orders in 2 days. I emailed Rob because I stupidly ordered something wrong and got a quick, pleasant and helpful reply within an hour or two. I'm fortunate that I was steered to Vapor Kings first and will continue to purchase from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread