Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
After I get off work tomorrow I will be off for 10 days!! We usually take our camper to myrtle beach for Easter week every year but this year we decided to do something different. My husband has to work so my son and I (he's 13) are going on a road trip with our tent! As soon as we can leave tomorrow, we're heading to Asheville NC (where my daughter goes to college) we're staying a couple days and then driving the Blue Ridge Parkway to Boone NC, where we'll stay a couple days. Then we plan to drive cross state to the Outer Banks to camp a couple days and then head down to Myrtle Beach for the rest of the trip. We are super excited. Our plans are pretty loose, nothing set in stone.. we'll just go where we want, when we want... until real life starts again. We're gonna go to the movies, look at the scenery, read, sit on the beach and go to an amusement park. Spring and fall are our big vacation times, I hate camping in hot weather (I hate doing anything in hot weather!)

Now.... we'll be staying in a tent (please please please don't rain!) When we've gone camping before it's usually been in the camper and I've had access to outlets and such. I've got a drop cord and powerstrip so as long as we get campsites with power, charging my batts should be no problem. But they'll also be competing with the laptops, the phones, the ipods, the kindles and my sons nintendos. I'm taking my main 3 mods (the Provari, the madvapes vv box and the vv army tank),extra cartos and tanks, and about 100ml of juice! I've been mixing and punching and charging all evening LOL. I should be fine. Thankfully, the batts in all my mods last all day. It should be interesting :)

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I'm sitting here beside a creek in Boone NC... I filled my tanks last night.. now I need to fill them "in the wild". Both tanks filled within a couple minutes here in the dark with just a flash light under my chin! No fill hole.. no drops spilled and no napkins needed! Both the vv madvapes box and the vv army tank have been going on and off all day.. haven't even broke out the provari yet. For the first time.. in almost two years... vaping is easier than smoking cigarettes!

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
At least part of that will be near my neck of the woods. If you have a Trustfire TR-001 charger and just about everyone does, Madvapes has a cord for it that plugs into a cigarette lighter here. I have one and it's great on a long trip. If you don' t have one of those chargers, Madvpes has them for around $10. That way you can save the camp plugs for laptops and cell phones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread