Rn4081 drip tip,cartos,atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
It would be awfully easy to just make your own drip tip for the 4081 unless you want a metal or thick plastic one. If you're interested in some prefilled 4081 cartridges, let me know. I have a bunch and just haven't thought to actually list them in the classifieds. I really only get reminded of them when I see a post like yours.

By the way, I'd just get the atties from somewhere like Heaven's Gifts and choose cheap shipping.

I was just experimenting with this. My first kit was a SmokeStik Premium which uses 4081 batteries and Cartomizers. I just got a 3.7v Box mod from Ken's Box mod and I was wondering the same thing since I have a ton of unused and used 4081 Cartomizers... Anyway, if you pull out the tip like you are going to refill with a syringe (basically use a thumbtack and remove the tip, o-ring, gauze and the bottom o-ring), leave the wading and tube in the cartomizer alone. The drip tip Ken supplied me (which is 510) fits perfect. Now all I have to do is drip to refill and it works GREAT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread