Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi
The 4081 and the 401 are completely the opposite...the 401 has male battery threads and an external exposed atomizer bridge. The 4081 has female battery threads and an internal atomizer bridge. To my knowlege there is no such thing as any type of adapter for the 4081 battery. That said....there are LOTS of cartomizers for the 4081 battery.
There is also adapters for the KR808d-1/901 battery and the 4081 atty/cartomizer.

SmokeStik makes prefilled cartos for the 4081 which I happen to like very much. I know there are also several companies offering blanks in the 4081 but I have not personally bought any yet. Many others have though and of course they all have a different opinion of which one is best. Try searching the forum for 4081 cartomizer.

I agree....I love the 4081 battery. It's a trade off true....but I think the small size has something to do with the nice draw.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay....I have not heard of that but that doesn't mean anything. What I do know is that the RN4801 is compatible thread wise with the DSE103.....and I am pretty sure the difference there is again in the atty bridge...internal on the 4081....external on the dse103.

what I did not mention is that even though you are a carto user....the 4081 got a raw deal because it was the original e-cig and actually still is the e-cig used in all the scams...the free trials and the "Smoking Stick" scams. But in actuality the 4081 atty is a very stable and easy to work with device. So if your ever wanting to try and atty pick up a 4081. Besides the reliability here is what to love......the bidge is twice the width of any other atty and the atty housing itself is very short...making the bridge very close to the top....hard to miss when your dripping :) Indispencalbe to have around when your wanting to try out new juices or DIY and don't want to waste a carto finding out you don't like a flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread