luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: River Bottom Fog Sauce
Liquid: Dagwood's Wife is Trippin' 12mg
Description: This is an extract of one of the most popular modern cigars. It is extracted from some of the finest, hand shredded, premium cigars. If you realize Dagwood is the Husband of the main character in the serialized Blondie comic strip, I think you can figure out which fine cigar this NET came from. The best part of this flavor is the beginning. You are greeted with a subtle creamy sweetness that is very nice. As you vape more, you'll detect subtle notes of molasses and maple syrup. The more you vape, the more pronounced the subtle flavors will get. Enjoy this NET anytime, but it's especially good after a big meal!
Thoughts:
River Bottom Fog Sauce (RBFS) has one attribute many naturally-extracted-tobacco (NET) vendors do not: simplicity. Their ingredients of each extract is listed on the website consisting of PG, VG, and naturally extracted tobacco. The greatness of their extracts is that the simplicity is divine.

Dagwood's Wife is Trippin' (DWT) is extracted from the Drew Estates Acid Blondie Cigar. While many infused cigars are associated with those bought at a gas station, Drew Estates creates premium infused cigars. These cigars are more associated with the "younger" crowd however Blondie has earned a great reputation being highly rated among critics. The cigar is described on a website as smokes smoothly with passionate notes of honey and cream, as its natural Connecticut Shade wrapper imbues an equally sweet aroma." On inhale the obvious flavor is cigar but that of a mild depth Connecticut Shade wrapper. On exhale the creaminess comes forth with a slight sweetness created from the honey. Also on exhale is an herbal flavor that is associated with the Blondie cigar. The tobacco, honey, and herbs combine to form the Blondie experience.

Various NET vendors have extracted from Blondie but none has yet to reproduce an extract as clean as RBFS. The liquid leaves no residue on the atomizer therefore there is no burnt taste after vaping. My Vape Juice in the only other vendor I know of that extracts from cigars with filtration this clean.

The vapor production is very good with a good throat hit.

Final Thoughts:
Dagwood's Wife is Trippin' delivers everything it promises: Acid Blondie cigar. If you were a fan of the Blondie before vaping you're sure to enjoy DWT. There is one downside: DWT costs $29 for 30ml. With shipping that comes to over $1 a ml. The good news is that if you have enjoyed extracted Blondie from vendors such as Want2Vape you will save money by not destroying atomizers from the leftover residue. If you enjoy the Blondie cigar then this may be perfect for you. If you don't want to spend that much money RBFS has created other amazing NETs for $7 cheaper. With that being said, I give DWT 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread