Riva i mite need hellp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIFTER82

Nov 30, 2011
australia
I have been vaping with the RIVA system for 8 months and loving it by the way went from the attys to the cardos just for the not refiling as often I am out on the road and still love it but

I have recently got a RIVA T the vaper is massive but the flavour is not as strong as I had with the cardos or atty is there something I can do ? have I missed something or did I do something wrong

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I have been vaping with the RIVA system for 8 months and loving it by the way went from the attys to the cardos just for the not refiling as often I am out on the road and still love it but

I have recently got a RIVA T the vaper is massive but the flavour is not as strong as I had with the cardos or atty is there something I can do ? have I missed something or did I do something wrong

You didn't do anything wrong. It's just an unfortunate side effect of all the tank systems (both Riva-T and eGo-T) that the flavor may be reduced a bit. I'm not sure why this happens, but it's been commonly reported in reviews of all brands of tank systems. It might have something to do with the way the vapor travels through the atty - on a standard atty, the vapor goes straight up through from the atty; on the tanks, the vapor goes inside a closed-off atty design, through some tiny holes, and then through a labyrinth for a cart design.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks Chris

That is a big shame as I love the design and how much vaper I get from it but I think the flavour will bring me back to the cardomisers
I have to have strong flavours that’s half the fun

If I find any workarounds for getting more flavor out of the tanks, I'll let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread