Reviews on smoant Gaia mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee1234

Apr 10, 2018
I was wondering if anyone has had or is using this mod at the moment I am looking into buying one but have had bad luck in mods not working after one year. And another quick question has anyone had issues with the sigelei 200 watt mod constantly switching resistance on me. I put in store bought coils and home built and the resistance keeps changing. I use geek vape fused wire clapton wire to build Ss316l.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have a gaia but @Letitia does, and I believe her feedback was pretty positive. Maybe she can chime in. I really really considered one but ended up not pulling the trigger (although I really kind of still want one, LOL).

As to the Siegel, IDK, sounds like it could be an electrical fault or perhaps something going on with the 510 connection, that can cause jumps too, but I'm not entirely sure.

Best of luck with both.

Anna

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I was wondering if anyone has had or is using this mod at the moment I am looking into buying one but have had bad luck in mods not working after one year. And another quick question has anyone had issues with the sigelei 200 watt mod constantly switching resistance on me. I put in store bought coils and home built and the resistance keeps changing. I use geek vape fused wire clapton wire to build Ss316l.
I am happy with my Gaia, it's a Smoant so performs well and is very comfortable in hand. Heavier than I expected but I like that so not an issue for me. Have no hesitations recommending it. Another plus is due to the engraving and finish it isn't a fingerprint magnet.

Lee1234

Apr 10, 2018
The resistance jumping is caused by the SS316L wire. As SS gets hotter, the resistance rises.

If the jumps are more than a couple hundredths (say, 0 23 to 0.27), then it might be your atty.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
correct me if iam wrong if its wrapped and clocked in at say .23 and it jumps up to .27 with juice on coil that it could be the atomizer?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread