*REVIEWS* - HHV Sweets, Desserts, Cereal and Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome to the HHV Sweets,Desserts, Cereal and Misc. reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Candy, Dessert, and Bakery lines of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

Here is a link to previous reviews on the old HHV subforum: *REVIEWS* - HHV Sweets & Desserts

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Apple Butter Rum Cake
Atomic Grasshopper
Blade
Blueberry Muffin
Butter Rum
Carnival
Chocolate Orange (P)
Cin City
Crunch Punch
Fireball (P)
Gooey Butter Cake
Heavenly Waffles (build your own)
Hipp E Juice
Hubba Hubba
Hula Fruit
Mallow Mint
Menthol Ice
Monkey Wrench
Nada
Nut Case
Parrothead (P)
P'nut Butter Cookie
Peppermint Bark (P)
Peppermint Blast
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Powder Keg
Pumpkin Spice
Trick or Treat
Tuscan Cocoa (P)
Vanilla Dream

(P) represents the Purity line of liquids whose flavorings are made without the use of PG.

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!

Last edited by a moderator:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Cin City
15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
Veritas RDA, single coil 1.1 ohm at 18W on a ZNA Lite

Absolutely a fresh-baked cinnamon roll! Just the right touch of cinnamon allowing the buttery, creamy goodness of the roll to come through. I like a warm vape, making this seem fresh from the oven too. Reminds me of Cinnabon flavor. I'm trying this straight from the mailbox. After a day or two with the cap off, and some time to age, this can only get better.

I'm not a fan of sweet vapes, but this one is just tasty goodness that is not overly sweet. Definitely worth a try!

Note: Since cinnamon flavors can crack tanks, I'll only be vaping this from stainless steel or Pyrex tanks.

Update in April 2016 - Per Ro at HHV:
Not HHV cinnamon, or any other notorious tank cracking flavor.

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Blueberry Muffin
15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG
Magma RDA, dual .7 ohm coils, 18W on a ZNA Lite

Another baked sweet from HHV that tastes authentic! Too impatient to air it with the cap off, or let it age, I am vaping this right from the mailbox. On first inhale, there's fresh, ripe blueberries. Slightly tart, mostly sweet, just like the fruit. On exhale, there's the creamy cake flavor of the muffin. This is not candy, and the sweetness is just right. Even fresh on delivery, there is no perfume taste common to some e-liquid brands.

As I said in the above review, I usually don't like sweet vapes. Even some HHV flavors are a bit too sweet for me. Blueberry Muffin is a delicious treat!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Atomic Grasshopper. 30/70 PG/VG ratio @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods and RM2 RBA.

Been awhile, but this is a flavor I keep returning to. Think 'Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream'. That's AG. In a flavor that Bryer's, Sealtest and Blue Bunny can only replicate, not exceed. Cool, smooth and sweet minty flavor with just a touch of dark chocolate. Not what I personally would call an All-Day vape, but quite enjoyable after as an after-supper vape, or just when you crave something sweet and minty.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Blade. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods with RM2 RBA.

Junior Mints. Sweet minty candy flavor.
Vanilla tends to smooth out and adds sweetness to the mint base flavor. An excellent candy flavored vape. An outstanding solution when your sweet tooth craves something tasty. As satisfying out of the mailbox as it is several months later. I personally find this to be one of the better candy selections that HHV offers.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Blueberry Muffin. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods with RM2 RBA's.

The Ultimate Morning Vape. Excellent with the first cup of Coffee.
A Spot-On Flavor. Rich buttery muffin flavor joined with the taste of ripe blueberries. This selection also holds it's flavor throughout the day. Not an overly sweet 'cake' flavor, just a true blueberry muffin taste. A must-try for those new to Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Mallow Mint. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods and RM2 RBA's.

Very reminiscent of After-Dinner Mints.
A very soft, smooth mint flavor. Very easy and cool on the taste buds. Also, this HHV selection works well as a mixer; a few drops of this e-liquid can convert any NET vape into a Menthol flavored Tobacco taste. A versatile e-liquid that is handy to have around.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Powder Keg. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg. Using a Reos VV Grand and RM2 RBA.

One of my Favorite HHV E-Liquids.
At lower voltages, this is a marriage of sweet coconut and rich chocolate. As the Voltage increases, the delightful taste of roasted almonds rises up to join with sweet coconut to form a genuinely enjoyable vape. Sweet and Rich, I personally believe this is one of the better candy flavors offered by HHV.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Tuscan Cocoa. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods and RM2 RBA's.

Do you remember the warm Chocolate Milk drinks you Mom used to make on cold winter days when you were young ? That's Tuscan Cocoa. A rich coca flavor that is quite enjoyable. This selection is a basic flavor that stands alone or can be used as a mixer to add a cocoa twist to other e-liquids. One of the more versatile e-liquids HHV offers, and a handy selection to keep around.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Vanilla Dream. 30/70 PG/VG @12mg nicotine. Using various Reos Mods and RM2 / RM5 RBA's.

One of the very first e-liquids I ever ordered from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, and still a staple in my rotation. As Robino1 stated, this is a rich and sweet vanilla flavor that carries well at many different voltages. More than a 'vanilla icing' flavor. Recently tried Vanilla Dream in a dual-coil at 0.8 ohms, and found a delicious depth and richness at higher voltage. A definite order for Sweet Vape lovers, and the Best Vanilla e-liquid I have found.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Copied from the Archive
Originally posted: 05-18-2013, 09:57 PM

Juice: Cin City
PG/VG: 40/60
Nic level: 6mg/ml
Device: Kanger T3

The first time I tasted this juice was when I ordered it for a friend I had introduced to vaping. I was curious, so I snuck a HH.357 full of it and tried it out - heck he wouldn't miss the few drops it took to fill the atty. By the time the atty was dry, I had made up my mind that I had to order it!

This week my order finally came in after taking a slow mule to Bangkok - a fellow teacher was on vacation to see his folks and he offered to bring back my juices for me and he even took the caps & drippers off and start the steeping process while he was there, so by the time they reached me they were already steeped a full month! I wasted no time filling a T3 and dug right in.

Ah, just as I remembered - a warm sweet bun fresh out of the oven with a bit of cinnamon to accent the sweetness. Definitely not an up your sinus, hot tamale cinnamon, but a baker's touch of just the right amount to round out the flavor to an exact replica of one of my favorite desserts the cinnabun. I believe, Heather must be a damn good cook and baker to get the flavors so exact - the soft warm dough, the sugary sweetness of the cinnamon, and do I perceive a dash of rich, creamy butter?

This vape goes well with a mug of my favorite coffee in the morning, after a meal or any time your sweet tooth starts acting up. Best thing about it is that you can have your snack and not worry about breaking your diet!!! Cin City is Cinfully satisfying. (Kind of like, "Having your cake and vaping it too.)

On the vapor side, the 40/60 ratio produced abundant clouds of vapor; not too much throat hit, which is just the way I like it, but enough TH and nic to satisfy the cravings. Disclaimer: It did take several months for me to cut down to the 6mg level, so if you're just getting off the stinkies, you might want to increase both the PG and nic levels to suite your taste and habit.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tuscan Cocoa, 70/30, 18mg

I'm not a dessert vaper by any stretch so take this review for what it's worth. I am a self-confessed chocoholic so Tuscan Cocoa was a must try...if for no other reason than it would be a novelty. Well, I have to say, I was quite impressed with Tuscan Cocoa. It provides a full flavored choco fix...closer to a milk chocolate than a dark chocolate. There is a slight creamy base to supplement the taste and feel of this smoke juice. The vapor and throat hit are excellent. Definitely an occasional vape for me (I'm not a dessert vaper, remember) but I enjoy it a few times a month. Worth a try if you like chocolate.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Powder Keg, 70/30, 18mg nic

OK, since we're all reviewing Powder Keg I'll throw my two cents in. I tried PK some 6 - 8 months ago. I believe Scarfy sent me a well-steeped sample. I really have nothing to add that PopPop and the Lion haven't already said above. They are both pinpoint accurate with their descriptions. It's a 1:1 take on Almond Joy to be sure. Does the candy bar translate into the vape? Well, that depends on who you ask. I'm not a big fan of Almond Joy and the vape was pretty good but nothing I would re-order. That doesn't mean it is a bad vape though. It's authentic. I'm just not big on desserts. If you are, give it a try. Nothing cheap about it.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Not a review

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Not a review

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Peppermint Bark, 70/30, 18mg

This flavor is a blend of creamy white chocolate and peppermint. The two flavors are perfectly proportioned with neither one dominating the other. Additionally, this is not an overpowering flavor. I would phrase it as moderate which lends itself well to leaving you wanting more with each pull. My fear with any mint flavor is that mint can be so overwhelming, dominant, and cloyingly sweet. This is NOT the case with Peppermint Bark. There are two reasons. One, the overall flavor is moderate (as mentioned earlier) so there is no "in-your-face" flavor explosion that gets old quick. Two, the dull sweetness combined with a light creamy note provided by the white chocolate dilutes the sharpness of the peppermint. What you're left with is all the flavor of a perfectly blended, elegant dessert vape...the richness of white chocolate followed by a light, refreshing tinge of peppermint that lingers until the next pull. Make no mistake, this is NOT a candy cane! Peppermint Bark is a sophisticated blend of creamy white chocolate and peppermint that, if edible, would make a great after-dinner dessert from a fine restaurant.

Heather has created more excellent, spot-on flavors than I can list. Peppermint Bark is among the best of her best creations.

Last edited:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

This flavor is a blend of creamy white chocolate and peppermint. The two flavors are perfectly proportioned with neither one dominating the other. Additionally, this is not an overpowering flavor. I would phrase it as moderate which lends itself well to leaving you wanting more with each pull. My fear with any mint flavor is that mint can be so overwhelming, dominant, and cloyingly sweet. This is NOT the case with Peppermint Bark. There are two reasons. One, the overall flavor is moderate (as mentioned earlier) so there is no "in-your-face" flavor explosion that gets old quick. Two, the dull sweetness combined with a light creamy note provided by the white chocolate dilutes the sharpness of the peppermint. What you're left with is all the flavor of a perfectly blended, elegant dessert vape...the richness of white chocolate followed by a light, refreshing tinge of peppermint that lingers until the next pull. Make no mistake, this is NOT a candy cane! Peppermint Bark is a sophisticated blend of creamy white chocolate and peppermint that, if edible, would make a great after-dinner dessert from a fine restaurant.

Heather has created more excellent, spot-on flavors than I can list. Peppermint Bark is among the best of her best creations.
'

I just received my shipping notification today that my Peppermint Bark is in the hands of the USPS and on it's way to me. I really can't wait to get it. I do really like minty flavors!

Reactions: Hulamoon

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Good review , Bronze! I was looking at that one earlier last week. I'll definitely try it, but I usually like a strong minty flavor.
I have peppermint Blast in my shopping cart

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Heather's Heavently Vapes - Peppermint Bark 60/40 12mg

I just got my Heather's Heavenly Vapes Peppermint Bark tonight. It's simply fantastic. It's smooth, and the peppermint and white chocolate are so well balanced. Neither flavor is dominant, yet they are both distinct. I'm not usually into desert like vapes. I'm pretty much a tobacco or spearmint guy, but when Bronze, who has similar tastes to mine let me know he was really enjoying this juice, I did something I've never done before. I ordered some even though I'd never tasted it. I'm glad I did. Thanks Bronze!

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Pineapple Upsidedown Cake
15 mg nic, 60/40 PG/VG

Tastes just like the cake! The pineapple is definitely present, especially on the inhale. On exhale, you get the cake component. This flavor has Heather's signature balance and rich creaminess. This is not overly sweet. A really good cake should have savory elements rather than cloying sweetness and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake nails it.

Another plus is that this does not have the maraschino cherries that many recipes include.

I wasn't sure about vaping pineapple flavor, but it turns out to be quite good. I'm not a dessert vaper, but I do like this one a lot. I could easily see this one being an everyday vape.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Nice comments, but not reviews. See OP for guidelines. Thanks.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Nice comments, but not reviews. See OP for guidelines. Thanks.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
Juice: Hipp E Juice, 50/50PG/VG 12mg nic., only steeped 2 weeks
Device: HoH Geisha, 1.8ohm Kabuki

I know I'm supposed to be getting fruit candy from this, but it's a little different than I was expecting. I'm getting lemon lime with just a touch of throat hit that could pass as effervescence, like I'm vaping a soda. If it weren't for trademarks, HHV could call this 7UP and it would be appropriate. A good summertime vape, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread