Reviewing Liberty Flights -KittyTandino-

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTandino

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Vermont
My husband ordered me the Joye Ego over a week ago and some juice from Liberty Flights
I am pleased with the delivery time on the juices but the Ego took way to long.. we watched it sit for days in SF then the last day or so it was shipped out.. Kinda pointless but I guess there was reasons for holding it the full 7 days... :?:

The ego ROCKS!

Everything about it is perfect..
the life of the batteries, throat hit etc.. "I think the low vapor is cause I am using PG and not VG.. not really sure on this.. :(

My husband is not a smoker but he is getting his own ego (he is also eyeing the Riva!) to vape no nic cause he says he loves how it smells and wants to see how it tastes..
He has been reading a lot about Liberty Flights and he thinks they are the best so far I like them... :blush:

On a scale of 1-10 I'll give Liberty Flights a perfect 10% my only issue was Delivery and flaw in wall charger..... 8-o

We will be placing many more orders in the months to come.

Added Note about the chargers:
Flaw with the wall charger makes it so you can only charge it using the USB.. and please do not try what I did.. I tried to plug it into our Keyboard to charge it being we have the G15 Keyboard with added USB's.... not good cause not all the power goes there...
Next Issue with the bat's... When it flashes saying it is dead.. and you click the little button there is not light.. and I assume this means time to charge it.. so we plugged it in and the light stayed solid green on the USB then we took it off and used it for a few seconds then placed it back on it charged fine.. so maybe it is giving false positives? May be something to look into.

Update: Just got a PM from Abe and I was assuming that the company was the one requesting when the packages went out and how it should be shipped but guess i was wrong.. it was FedEx that sucked :D!

The wall charger does not work at all we have tried it all..
After my husband woke up and plugged the USB charger into his computer it worked perfect
I plugged it into my keyboards usb and there is not alot of power from there so that was my mess up.. :)

All in all Liberty Flights ROCKS!
120% rating from me!

Btw if any of you noobs out there has a Blu like I had please please visit Liberty Flights and get yourself a ego before they are all gone!

Last edited:

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
We don't use fedex if we can help it anymore, by the by, if we ship an item and someone else holds it for 7 days then that's not our fault but at the same time, we don't want any orders to go through that.

Sounds like you have the infamous eGo wall charger problem, the batteries probably charge fine from the USB on a computer.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
The problem with FedEx Ground is that it isn't FedEx. They purchased a going bankrupt shipping company, Roadway Package System, and renamed it to FedEx Ground. Trouble is they kept alot of the things that made it cheaper than traditional UPS or FedEx and those things are what makes the service so poor.

KittyTandino

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Vermont
The problem with FedEx Ground is that it isn't FedEx. They purchased a going bankrupt shipping company, Roadway Package System, and renamed it to FedEx Ground. Trouble is they kept alot of the things that made it cheaper than traditional UPS or FedEx and those things are what makes the service so poor.

wow didn't know that.. Thank you for that info.. learned something new.. kinda like DHL? don't hear about them anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread