Review of the 666 Xpress and Midnight Menthol E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiantgroundhog

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Cameron
Thanks that's just what I'm looking for... I'm a 555 freak and I can't get my usual. I've tried a couple others and I've found they can be very dry and ashy compared to the 555 I'm used to. I did find that dekang was sweeter but had a strange aftertaste to it. I will definitely give this one a try.

Damn.. they just have it in 36mg right now :( Little high for me

Last edited:

somEDude

Mar 21, 2010
Ohio
Bought some of their juice after seeing jims review. I'm diggin the 666 at 36 mg. normally I'd go for 24 mg but they were out so i got 36mg in the flavors i wanted but they had no 24. Agree with jim just a tad sweet not too much though. Great vapor production for what I would assume is an all pg juice. Really satisfying could definitely see this being a first thing in the morning vape for me when I'm really jonesing for that nic fix and just want that strong smokey throat hit.

Cowboy killer at 36 mg is decent IMO. I'd assume its supposed to be along the lines of a marlboro. Good throat hit which would be expected with a 36 mg juice. For me its missing something though. Might be better at lower nic strength.

Bloody bull at 24 mg is pretty good. Never tried a red bull flavor before but as someone who used to pound a few cans a day of red bull I gotta say the flavor is spot on. Red bull is kind of an acquired taste so if u don't like the drink u probably won't like this. good throat hit and vapor. Not an all day for me but I can definitely see myself vaping this a few times a week.

Liliths lilac at 24 is a strange one. As with the rest good vapor and throat hit. The taste is hard to describe kinda sweet. Ive never tasted a lilac but when I blew the vapor out of my nose the smell of lilacs lingered for quite a while and seemed to mask the smell of everything else. I might need to keep this stuff handy for when I'm sitting on the couch and my dog decides to let one rip. I'm tellin you she can clear a room in no time!

Black cat brandy at 24 mg is not one of my favs. I'll preface this by saying I'm not a brandy fan at all. Good vapor and throat hit but taste like cough medicine to me as does pretty much all brandy. If I had to compare it to brandy I'd say more along the lines of cheap ... korbel rather than overpriced hennessy. If you like brandy you might like this but to me it was like vaping robitussin.

Sinful Cinnamon at 36 mg is probably my second favorite out of the bunch. To me its not overly sweet or anything. Im getting a mild cinnamon flavor from it. The closest thing I can compare it to is big red gum once the initial sweetness of the gum wears off. Leaves a really nice slightly spicy aftertaste. Good all by itself and I can definitely see myself mixing it with some of my other juices to add a little something.

I'm pretty happy with my order overall. Great prices, fast shipping. Flavors are pretty good depending on your tastes. I'll definitely be ordering more 666 and cinnamon once my stockpile of juices starts to run down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread