REVIEW: M702 SMART PCC from Absolutelyecigs.com (SMOORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemarie71730

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Arkansas
This really makes me wonder about the FDA! Peeps please don't laugh or make fun of me When I say this..I got hooked on crack ....... when I was about 17 years old. I was looking for some weed but someone bought me crack instead. I can tell you now the throat hit and amount of smoke it made and that large amount that stayed inside you and came out...it was like orgasming or something...that's what hooks so many peeps on it! I can vouce for this as it was very hard to quit! I can't believe that the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) or (Federal Death Angel) does not know this as well from their testing of the E-cig. This has the capacity to stop millions of deaths from smoking and also smoking crack!! My lungs in one day with my mint e-cigs have cleared up so much I can actually hold my breath for a solid minute! My eyes use to tingle after 30 seconds! I would feel like i was gonna black out. On a second note I want you all to read this! I had written a letter to my state senator regarding our concerns of being able to recieve our e-liquid through mail and by ordering through the internet if the pact act 2009 bill was passed into law...this is the letter and my reply to her:

I had wrote you a letter and this was your response:Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act of 2009 (S. 1147).

As you may know, S. 1147 would increase law enforcement's ability to crack down on black market tobacco selling by strengthening reporting requirements for interstate cigarette sellers. Additionally, this legislation would grant federal and state law enforcement officials more authority to investigate and prosecute tobacco smugglers.

You may be interested to know that this legislation is currently being reviewed by the Senate Judiciary Committee. You can be certain I will remember your concerns if this legislation is debated on the Senate floor in the future.

I am all for the idea of taking cigerettes of the black market and keeping them out of the hands of kids. I was only 11 years old when i started smoking myself. Back then anyone could buy smokes. I'm 34 now so I'm sure you can understand my concerns about these issues. I also wanted to share something with you that I have come to learn. The FDA has warned people against the E-cigarette. They even went as far as to say that they were illegal and confiscated shipments from e-cig maker njoy to their customers. The company sued them and the judge ruled in there favor against the FDA. Arnold Shwartzneger also vetoed this bill! There is no solid proof that the FDA has been bought off by pharmacutical companies, who already offer smoking cessation products like the nicotine patch,lozenge,gum and inhaler. The FDA did aprove these and the main ingredient in them is nicotine. They clearly state in the warnings for the FDA approved inhaler the effects of long term use are unknown! People in Europe have been vaping with the E-cig for years! The E-cig has no combustion or fire. It produces no carbon monixide or tar. Carbon minoxide is known to be harmful and we have all seen the effects of tar from traditional cigs in comparison pictures of smoker vs healthy lungs. The FDA still doesn't approve the E-Cigs why? Fog machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if you read this page you will see about how the newer one use glycerin and water and recomend limited exposure. These things produce tons of vapor though compared to an E-cig. Those 3 things are the main ingredients in E-liquid, USP Glycerin (usp meaing consumable and marked as safe by FDA), distilled water, nicotine liquid. Now read this and see the list of 599 chemicals in traditional ciggerettes. The List of Additives in Cigarettes - Additives in Cigarettes The newest chemical added in Arkansas to traditional ciggerettes is plastic to make them fire proof or to prevent forest fires. I'm sure you can imagine the long term effects of inhaling plastic. If you do the math you will see that the E-cig is much safer than the ciggerettes you can buy on every shelve in stores. It also provides what the other smoking cessation products lack the vapor and throat hit etc that feels closer to a real ciggerette. As I stated before the E-cig is a miracle for someone like me who has smoked over 20 years and tried to quit with all the FDA approved cessation products. This may enlighten you more to my concerns about us E-cig vapers being able to purchase or E-liquid containing nicotine online and through the mail. To force us to consume traditonal cigerettes is nothing less than genocide. Define genocide: the planned killing of a group of people. I would also like to note that lung cancer is the #1 cause of premature death in America. Well if people understand the benefits of the e-cig and force us to use these nasty ciggerettes with 599 chemicals + plastic it is the same thing. This is going to hurt a lot of people if this bill affects e-liquid containing nicotine. I am sorry to take up your time any more than I have to but it's nothing more than an outrage to think of having something like that forced on us.

Senator Lincoln, I am a college student and almost have a 2 year associates degree. I would like to live long enough to enjoy the rewards of my education.

Sincerely, Katie Marie Nelson

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
Revolver on the other hand has received some complaints on the forum despite being around for only a short time!

I was going to order from Revolver, but I always have to make sure shipping to APO addresses is available. I sent them an email asking the question and I'm still waiting for an answer over a month later.

I got my 702 from Absolutelyecigs. Great service, great communication and I'm happy with my purchase from them. For some reason I really don't like dealing with vendors that don't bother answering email questions. I still prefer my 510s but new toys are always nice!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I was going to order from Revolver, but I always have to make sure shipping to APO addresses is available. I sent them an email asking the question and I'm still waiting for an answer over a month later.

I got my 702 from Absolutelyecigs. Great service, great communication and I'm happy with my purchase from them. For some reason I really don't like dealing with vendors that don't bother answering email questions. I still prefer my 510s but new toys are always nice!

You got your stuff yet? Mine is taking a little longer than usual, possibly due to the holidays...

Edit: i mean the M40x PCC that i just ordered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread