Review: M1 BCC Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
Hello Go-Go Nation!:vapor: If you haven't received your membership card yet, contact Bobalex :p

Welcome to the future! Just received my M1 tanks and this will be a preliminary review.

First impressions: They look a bigger compared to my fury tanks, they're mostly just a little thicker as they don't taper off, but side-by-side they are only slightly longer. This accounts for it holding over 50% more liquid (3ml)! They don't appear to mount quite as flush as the fury tanks, the overhang is a bit more; still, these tanks look great. Clean design, they look less like a needle/drug type thing without the ml markings on the side. The clear plastic "drip tip" is not removable.

Filling is easy: invert tank, unscrew base, fill to just below the air tube in the center, replace base. I recommend needle-tip bottles to avoid getting juice in the center air tube.

Flavor is very good. I noticed it right away, definitely better than the fury tanks. I'll have to decrease my flavor percentage in my DIY! Interesting note: I feel like the nic delivery is better. I'm getting more throat hit and only a slightly cooler vape. This is exactly what I desire! I'm not getting pronouncedly more vapor, but production is great.

Due to the design, these things are darn near leak-proof, the top section is sealed (hence the fixed mouthpiece/drip tip). I'm only a few hours in so I might be jumping the gun on that, but I'm certainly not getting any in my mouth (and I haven't seen a drop on my battery) which is a huge selling point for me.:laugh:

Well, that's it for now. If anything changes or I notice anything significant, I'll edit this post. Vape on people.

*EDIT: Flavor is much stronger! Review updated.

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am waiting for:

Peace on Earth
A cure for baldness
An "Eat All You Want of Whatever You Want and Still lose Weight" Diet

And ... the M1 tanks to get up here from the U.S. to Canada. They sound like the best tank for the best battery. Gotta go check my mailbox now. Miracles may happen.

(2 minutes later)

But not today.

Your review has pinned the Envy-O-meter. Anybody else tried 'em?

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hello Go-Go Nation!:vapor: If you haven't received your membership card yet, contact Bobalex :p

Welcome to the future! Just received my M1 tanks and this will be a preliminary review.

First impressions: They look a bigger compared to my fury tanks, they're mostly just a little thicker as they don't taper off, but side-by-side they are only slightly longer. This accounts for it holding over 50% more liquid (3ml)! They don't appear to mount quite as flush as the fury tanks, the overhang is a bit more; still, these tanks look great. Clean design, they look less like a needle/drug type thing without the ml markings on the side. The clear plastic "drip tip" is not removable.

Filling is easy: invert tank, unscrew base, fill to just below the air tube in the center, replace base. I recommend needle-tip bottles to avoid getting juice in the center air tube.

Flavor is very good. I noticed it right away, definitely better than the fury tanks. I'll have to decrease my flavor percentage in my DIY! Interesting note: I feel like the nic delivery is better. I'm getting more throat hit and only a slightly cooler vape. This is exactly what I desire! I'm not getting pronouncedly more vapor, but production is great.

Due to the design, these things are darn near leak-proof, the top section is sealed (hence the fixed mouthpiece/drip tip). I'm only a few hours in so I might be jumping the gun on that, but I'm certainly not getting any in my mouth (and I haven't seen a drop on my battery) which is a huge selling point for me.:laugh:

Well, that's it for now. If anything changes or I notice anything significant, I'll edit this post. Vape on people.

*EDIT: Flavor is much stronger! Review updated.

Awesome, mrcoolbp! Glad to hear your diggin the M1 too!

I've had to keep this little secret quiet for too loooong! I actually put down my E-Max's, Mini Pro Tanks and all my assorted Mods to truly get the M1 experience in it's simplest form...."On a standard Go-go battery!

Oh sure, I played with the dial cranking the voltage up and down recklessly on my Fury for several days in the beginning just to push the proverbial envelope; though at the end of the day, I realized a lot of good folks are going to be using these bad boys on their standard Go-go batts and wanted to see just what that experience would be like for them?
It was goooood.....reeeeal good! :vapor:

In fact, I don't need no friggin Dirty Harry style 44 Magnum holster to harness da big ol' behemoth Fury batt with M1 tank attached to the side of my pants just to feel like a reeeal man when the M1 performs fine on the original Go-go batt and I can slip it easily into my pocket and go about my day without drawing any attention...until of course, I whip it out and vape! :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
I am waiting for:

Peace on Earth
A cure for baldness
An "Eat All You Want of Whatever You Want and Still lose Weight" Diet

And ... the M1 tanks to get up here from the U.S. to Canada. They sound like the best tank for the best battery. Gotta go check my mailbox now. Miracles may happen.

(2 minutes later)

But not today.

Your review has pinned the Envy-O-meter. Anybody else tried 'em?

I feel for you Bob! At the risk of sounding clichéd, "they're worth the wait!" I'm just hoping they are more durable as my fury tanks were starting to crack near the base after only a few weeks, making them a bit less cost effective. If these things can take a beating, with the replaceable coils, I think I may have achieved Nirvana! I don't have to refill 3 times a day, as they hold enough for an entire day for me (plus, when the fury tanks got low, the vape started to suffer a bit, not with these babies!). Don't get me wrong, I still see a place for fury tanks in my life, but M1 is my #1 right now.

Awesome, mrcoolbp! Glad to hear your diggin the M1 too!

I've had to keep this little secret quiet for too loooong! I actually put down my E-Max's, Mini Pro Tanks and all my assorted Mods to truly get the M1 experience in it's simplest form...."On a standard Go-go battery!

Yup, liking them on the standard battery. Resistance seems to be the same as the fury tanks, 2.5 ohm IIRC. Thank you Cigeasy! So glad I've gone go go!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I'm just hoping they are more durable as my fury tanks were starting to crack near the base after only a few weeks, making them a bit less cost effective. If these things can take a beating, with the replaceable coils, I think I may have achieved Nirvana! I don't have to refill 3 times a day, as they hold enough for an entire day for me (plus, when the fury tanks got low, the vape started to suffer a bit, not with these babies!). Don't get me wrong, I still see a place for fury tanks in my life, but M1 is my #1 right now.

Yup, liking them on the standard battery. Resistance seems to be the same as the fury tanks, 2.5 ohm IIRC. Thank you Cigeasy! So glad I've gone go go!

The M1's from my own experience (thus far) have been incredibly durable! I too like that larger capacity factor and not having to reload as often!

I believe that I will still continue to use the Fury tanks just for the fact that they do produce a warm vape and a tighter draw which a lot of time's when the mood hits me, is just right!

In regards to the micro cracks on the fury tanks - At least from my own experience they wear out faster when I am using them at a higher voltage with some higher VG based juices and/or from aggressive cleaning with too hot of water when rinsing or soaking.

I found that they hold up longer if I use 100% PG based e-liquids at a moderate voltage (3.5-3.7 volts) and if I rinse to clean starting out with luke warm water and slowly increase the water temperature so the polycarbonate casing can better adapt to the cleaning procedure.

Bottom line- (Fury Tanks) They really were not designed to last forever as they are still like most tanks/carts considered to be a disposable item from China where longevity can really vary. I can't say that there is a definitive lifespan on them as some have lasted me personally anywhere from 2 weeks of continual use to up to 2 months! (really pushing it!)

There is nothing like that first delicious vape after cracking open a fresh unused Fury tank or replacing a brand new heating coil for the M1.... The flavor delivery is sublime! :p

Regardless, even if the Fury tanks did not eventually wear out and produce small cracks there comes a point where the wicks and coils just become too mucked up with E-juice despite any heroic repeated cleaning efforts and basically it just becomes that time to retire them to the trash!:(

SSV2
:smokie:

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... At the risk of sounding clichéd, "they're worth the wait!"

Yes. They. Are.

I've been vaping like a lunatic ever since they came in the mail. I've got a M1 on a regular Go-Go and another on a Fury. Abso-freakin-lutely amazing. And unlike a lot of tanks/clearos/whatever out there ... You can crank the Fury waaaay up and the M1 delivers! The flavor's just flat out unbelievably good. Everybody in Go-Go Nation has got to get one of these.

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
Follow up: after a few more days I'm loving these. At first I was off-put by the clear drip-tip/mouthpiece, but now I realized it lets you see the condensation, and alerts you when it's time to clean it. A Q-tip is perfect for this task by the way. Also, on a fresh battery and a full tank the vapor production is excellent. I'm gonna need to order more batteries and M1s, as I know know that, oh I'll just let that articulate ....... say it himself:

This is what I've been waiting for since my starter kit arrived in the mail over 3 years ago. A long lasting battery with a completely fiddle-free e-liquid delivery system that produces great Flavor, Throat Hit, and Vapor.

This. Is. It.

More Simply Put:

Perfection.

The search for the Holy Grail is now officially concluded. Case closed - Game over. The Go-Go Fury with the M1 tank is all that I'll ever need to carry in my pocket.

Yup, I know, we sound like paid shills. Much the contrary my friends, I pay my hard-earned greenbacks in order to espouse such words. Thank you cig-easy!!

Vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread