• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Review - eGo mega attys and carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey Switched..
Just got my eGo atty today and you know, I am having a hard time if I like it or not.
Sometimes it's good but other times very harsh..
Ok, I get my one eGo slim atty and I inspect it. I see this orange fluid inside and I am thinking on WTH it is?? No smell but it has a slight 'ack' taste to it. Primer!
Blow it out, drip only 1 drop of my ry4 and give it a 5 second burn..
I inspect the cart and do my usual as I just squirt my liquid into it (took out filler).
Darn, I wanted to see how many drops it took. Anyways, I am puffing it and what a very strong TH. Hmmm, well, I am taking smaller hits and about 45 minutes later, I go and drop in 20 drops then go to the store. Well, to my surprise, I had it in my shirt pocket and not realizing on how I put it in there (batt side down). Get out and into my car, take it and 'oh, crap' I bet a lot of liquid will be in the atty. Nope.
and I started @12.00 noon and still going on the same cart. hardly putting it down, I am taking smaller drags than with my mega 510 atty. Getting the same vapor though.
Now, I'm using a 900 mah batt that I just got too. As 2 of my 650's decided to stop producing the proper power and even though they still work, just need to toss them as the power has deminished a lot. They are 8 months old.
I just want to say, how is it ur TH is milder and I think it has a harsher TH than the mega 510 atty?
I think I'm lost 4 words. LOL.
I just think the atty needs to break in and right now, after 3 hrs, I'm kinda liking them. They won't replace my mega 510 atties, but I can see having them in my arsanel for use..
Maybe for the light TH flavors I have. Need to see how those will be in the days to come.
Later Bro!! =)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Yeah Stu I don't know buddy. To me it is an 801, not an eGo. I like that I can just grab it for running errands, almost like the P18. I am on the fence as well, whether I'll buy more, probably not but we never know. Mine from Happy Jacks is the tapered atty, so it looks just like an eGo that has gained weight LOL.

Wrt TH I'm vaping and have been vaping Dekang French Pipe in it, num, num. It never tasted this good in my 801s, funny aint it, and this is not subjective. Take care...

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Right Switched.. Its the slim atty. I agree its like an 801 but instead of my usual mix (ultra/ry4) I just refilled with 20 drops of ry4 from awesomevapor and the TH is a bit milder than an 801.
I also agree that the atties are putting me on the fence and Imight, that is MIGHT, buy a couple more. Just to have. They are nice and NOT like a reg eGo w/mega 510 atty that I like so much.
Also, with just refilling it, I don't have to angle the PV like I do with the 510 atty. 1st up slightly, then hori. then down to let the liquid flow into the atty.
And of couirse the liquid from Arno is PG.
TTYL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread