Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Bomb Drops Vapor - Butter Rum and Bomb Vanilla

Got my package very quickly and it was nicely packaged. I talked with Mr. Wells before ordering via txt and he answered all questions I had and is a very friendly guy. Thank you for all your help Mr. Wells! He even txt me to make sure I got my order and to see how I like it, so that was totally awesome of him!

I got 6 flavors but will review the Butter Rum and Bomb Vanilla first :)

Butter Rum: OMG, this is my new favorite flavor! Just the right amount of flavor of yummyness :) I got it in 32mg strength and mostly PG with a small amount of VG. The throat hit is nice the vapor is wonderful and the taste is fabulous. I really love this one so if you like Butter Rum give this one a try, I know you will love it!

Bomb Vanilla: This is the best vanilla I've tasted. I have capellas vanilla custard and I think it is in this mix but he mixes it with a few other vanilla flavors also and it is so goooooood! Same here with the vapor being great, the throat hit being nice and the flavor being fabulous :) If you are looking for a good vanilla try this Bomb Vanilla

I will review the Bomb Monkey juice, the Key Lime and the Sassafras in my next Bomb Drop Vapor review :)

Go check it out BombDropsVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread