• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

retailer stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
Hi Craigo!

Can't really recommend any of the stores in London, I'm afraid. There are a couple which have a reasonable selection of knock-off eGo style batts & clearos, but you'll pay through the nose for them.

UK E-Cig Store (allegedly) has a shop in Wembley, but it was closed both times I went. Might want to have a quick look at their FB page, too - I'm reluctant to buy anything at all from them these days.

JJ

Last edited:

honey1997

Mar 25, 2013
Coventry UK
Hello Fellow Vapours :)

Was just wondering if anyone was from Buckinghamshire here? and if so does anybody know if there are any vaping retail stores here? I dont mind ordering stuff online but would be awesome to check out a store :)

let me know, cheers :)
# Hi Craig, I have been on Vapourlites since 15th Feb 2013 after smoking for 38 years. They are ideal for me, with no fuss about refilling etc, albeit more expensive. This link shows stores near you | Electric Cigarette | E Cigs UK | Vapourlites
Good luck and enjoy

Craigo121

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
London, England
# Hi Craig, I have been on Vapourlites since 15th Feb 2013 after smoking for 38 years. They are ideal for me, with no fuss about refilling etc, albeit more expensive. This link shows stores near you | Electric Cigarette | E Cigs UK | Vapourlites
Good luck and enjoy

I'm glad that vapourlites are working for you :) I started with vapourlites and tbh they were great at first but for me they didn't work well due to battery life I had a nice little case which was awesome and small and was easy to carry around but personally the battery didn't last long at all couple hours if that, not sure if mine were faulty but I had to get my money back and send the stuff back, my friend is on them now he ordered more vanilla and it works for him :) Just since getting my riva kit I've never looked back I love it and want to get into VV mods soon :D

Craigo121

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
London, England
Yeh no point adding them on the map it was terrible few stalls there were selling them all they had were liquid and the ce4 kits now let me start with the kits I could see the packaging was made for a 1100 maw battery but instead inside it was a smaller 650 battery when you know what your looking at you can tell I even said it to one of the guys and they still claimed it was 1100 maw so I laughed and walked off. There liquids were a joke half of the stall didnt know what mg nicotine the liquid was had no indication on the bottles at all I found a couple stalls that knew the nicotine in it and bought x2 bottle of 10ml 12mg strawberry and grape 3 quid each not bad and another store i bought 10ml 11mg of raspberry to try more fruity flavours the funny thing is NO ONE knew the ratio of pg/vg mix in the juices they had it didn't have it on the bottle just said it had them in it! So thought meh I'll try a couple bottles then got home dropped on an atty to try the juices and the taste was so muted it was unreal and i tried a couple attys must be high vg as a
Lot of vapour but waste of money but least I could warn people before they try it! Terrible lol

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
There liquids were a joke half of the stall didnt know what mg nicotine the liquid was had no indication on the bottles at all I found a couple stalls that knew the nicotine in it and bought x2 bottle of 10ml 12mg strawberry and grape 3 quid each not bad and another store i bought 10ml 11mg of raspberry to try more fruity flavours the funny thing is NO ONE knew the ratio of pg/vg mix in the juices they had it didn't have it on the bottle just said it had them in it!

People like this shouldn't be trading at all. Despite the "lol" at the end of your post, it's no laughing matter. Stories like this really highlight the need for regulation of the industry - albeit not the over-regulation proposed by the EU.

By law, market traders have to comply with Trade Descriptions Act, the Sale of Goods Act, and (where applicable) food hygiene legislation. When it comes to selling e-cigs specifically, there are many other regulations which vendors need to adhere to including (but not limited to): CHIP Regulations, Plugs and Sockets (Safety) Regulations 1994, the Weights and Measures Act, Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009, The Batteries and Accumulators (Placing on the Market) Regulations 2008.

It sounds as though all of the traders you encountered failed to comply with at least one of those sets of regulations. Make no mistake, this kind of irresponsible behavior does a lot of harm to our cause.

JJ

Craigo121

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
London, England
Yes of course I completely agree
Now these market stalls aren't official stores really this is a market place which mostly sells fake shoes, downloaded DVDs and fake perfume/aftershave it's just the way the market is. I only went there to check the vape gear out put one of the juices in a cartomizer earlier to give
It a shot in it and it's still horrible I only did it as I saw the box it came
In on a supplier website but eh must be watered down flavoring or something
I'm not sure, juice was pretty thick tbh didn't sink into the filler on its own had to blow into it to get it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread