• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rest in Peace my Darling, I will never forget you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
In loving memory of my baby girl Mandy. A 17 year old Pomeranian sweetheart who went to heaven yesterday with a little help from the vet.My baby girl Mandy, You were my best friend. I will always love you and will never forget you. You helped me through many sad days over the last few years. Please don't be scared because I am not there to protect you, God will do that for you now. You are free of pain now and hopefully chasing cats up there in heaven. Don't let them eat your food! Please take care of my Dad and Mom for me until I get there. Don't ever let anyone tell you you are just a dog. You were my everything. Can Mommy have a kiss? I love you baby girl. Goodbye... Mandy.jpg Mandy2.jpg Halloween, Pool, Etc 005.jpg Halloween, Pool, Etc 004.jpg

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Awww, Katz I am so sorry for your loss, I hope this is of some comfort

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
I am so very sad to read about the loss of your sweet, beautiful Mandy. What you wrote brought tears to my eyes. If only they could live forever but it would never be long enough. We had to put down our 16 yr old KoKo a few years ago and a year later our Sheltie, Willie died at 10 yrs. It was as heartbreaking as losing a human child. I think of them everyday.

Remember Mandy will always be in your heart and with you in spirit until you meet again....just as the other post says about the Rainbow Bridge. Take care and take your time to grieve.

RIP Mandy :angel:

HUGS

Karen

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Very sad but if Mandy was I'll I am sure she is in a wonderful place now and will always look down on your with her fellow dog and cat friends. With a dog in your life you made a friend forever not only when alive but also in your heart and memories. She will always be with you and I hope one day you can think of her and smile about the memories you shared with her.

All the best to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katz123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
Thanks to all of you. I am finally starting to feel a little better now. I went to the Dr. for something to help with the constant crying. I swear you can't imagine how strong the love is for a pet who does not judge you. There is no question as to whether or not they love you with all of their being. Only pet owners, parents and a very few couples know this kind of love.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
In loving memory of my baby girl Mandy. A 17 year old Pomeranian sweetheart who went to heaven yesterday with a little help from the vet.My baby girl Mandy, You were my best friend. I will always love you and will never forget you. You helped me through many sad days over the last few years. Please don't be scared because I am not there to protect you, God will do that for you now. You are free of pain now and hopefully chasing cats up there in heaven. Don't let them eat your food! Please take care of my Dad and Mom for me until I get there. Don't ever let anyone tell you you are just a dog. You were my everything. Can Mommy have a kiss? I love you baby girl. Goodbye... View attachment 80773 View attachment 80774 View attachment 80775 View attachment 80776
Bless your heart for giving Mandy the most unconditional love and amazing life any little doggie could have. You are one in a million. As a person who went through 2 deaths in my beloved fur family just recently, it gives me great comfort to read that your little Mandy dog will be with your mom and dad giving all the love she gave to you on this earth. Oh this makes me tear up somthing fierce, but yet so comforting. My heart is with you. Bless your soul for being the best dogma in the world.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
This video says a lot of what I just can't right now. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. It means a lot. Reminds me of why I have a fondness in my heart for the ECF Electronic Cigarette Family.:cry:
I think you are all :angel: :angel: :angel:

OMG I am crying..this is hard..but I know we will see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread