Request for my address everytime I order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott EE

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Virginia USA
I have a weird problem recently made my third order from Health Cabin and what I thought was an isolated problem seems to be a recurring one.

Each time I order and checkout via paypal one day later I log on and I have a message when I click on the processing order requesting my shipping address. It says there was a problem and they did not receive my shipping info and to respond with my information.

Nothing strange on my end my shipping and billing address are the same and address is verified in paypal. My address on my account information screen is also the same. So what exactly is happening that prevents my orders from being processed and shipped without additional communication from me? Also why is it no one there can simply lookup my account on Health Cabin and fill in the blanks with my address?

Just want to avoid the unnecessary additional step on future orders. Thanks in advance.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I have a weird problem recently made my third order from Health Cabin and what I thought was an isolated problem seems to be a recurring one.

Each time I order and checkout via paypal one day later I log on and I have a message when I click on the processing order requesting my shipping address. It says there was a problem and they did not receive my shipping info and to respond with my information.

Nothing strange on my end my shipping and billing address are the same and address is verified in paypal. My address on my account information screen is also the same. So what exactly is happening that prevents my orders from being processed and shipped without additional communication from me? Also why is it no one there can simply lookup my account on Health Cabin and fill in the blanks with my address?

Just want to avoid the unnecessary additional step on future orders. Thanks in advance.

I am very sorry for the recurring problem. :?:

please PM me your account on our site and our webmaster will work on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread