Replacement O-Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Hey peeps, just wondering if someone can help me locate some replacement O-Rings for the VPX Cartomator tank, need new inner and outer O-rings... any help with how to size an o-ring (no idea) or where to buy them in Canada would help.

I've noticed NHaler has some replacement O-rings however they are based out of the US and shipping can be really expensive for $3 worth of O-Rings, so if anyone know what type of store carries O-rings and what size I need it would help a TON!!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Both o-rings are 1.5mm cross section, the inner one is 9mm inside diameter and the outer one is 11mm inside diameter. This is measured on a set purchased from Nhaler

I don't know any specific places to look in Canada other than the usual hardware or plumbing stores, but oringsusa is a good place for bulk o-ring purchases if you're looking to get extras, assuming shipping is cheap. I'm not sure what their international shipping rates are, but it could be worth asking (standard first class to Canada would only be a few bucks on a personal package that small, so they may have a reasonable option)

Hope that helps you :)

Last edited:

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Thank you for looking into that for me Killjoy1!

I still didn't know the correct size but I went down to Home Depot with them in tow... no dice, nothing to be had that was even close.

Went to NAPA Autoparts and they just had a wall of O-Rings, sized up some that looked very similar and they are working flawlessly at this point. Purchased 4 O-Rings (2 inner 2 outer) and redid my tank, perfect fit.

The best part is @ NAPA it only cost me $1 for all the O-Rings!

Thanks again for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread