***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I get asked everyday when are you going to build wood mods. I just started a wood run I have spent the last couple days getting ready checking wood inventory ordering bits and more wood of course cleaning the shop and getting my wood tools ready for action. Its been along time and I am looking forward to building some magical wood mods .

I am going to build 200 to 300 wood mods. It will take 8 to 10 weeks.
Woodvils 18650s, 18490s and mini woodvils & possibly some super minis if time allows.
There will be no vv woodvils this run.
I don't have time to order and get any stabilized wood this is going to be standard wood mods. I have a ton of lumber in the shop and I want to use it.

PLEASE DON'T ASK TO PRE-ORDER i WILL SAY NO.
I don't care if god told you to ask, I won't budge. Even if Elvis asked me to pre-order, I will tell him no...and I love the king.
I am not taking any custom orders. Please don't ask I will say no.
I will keep the tradition and post progress pics as the mods start to take shape.
To join in the discussion, be sure to go to this thread --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/481210-its-woodvil-time.html

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
All the mods on the site have upgraded copper beryllium gold plated contacts .

The push buttons are upgraded to a high heat plastic

All the rebuild kits and springs are made with the updated contacts .

I will start loading the site with more mods tomorrow now that the upgraded contacts are in stock

Brass doors will start hitting the site as well this week

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
For those that recently purchased a mod with a adjustable 510 connection . Some of these went out with a set screw that is not working properly . If your finding the set screw is not allowing you to set your air hole in position please let me no I will send out a new set screw as soon as possible . The first 200 mods should be fine most of you should be all set . I apologize to those that have run into problems

There will be no mods sold until I resolve this issue . I should have this taken care of by 1/30/15

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
We ran into a problem with are new adjustable 510 connection . The adjustable part of this 510 is not working properly . I will be replacing the center post and the adjustable screw in all the mods . I should have used a reverse thread The only reason I didn’t I was hoping to avoid having people destroy there cartomizers and atomizers with a connection that has no give . I didn’t have issues with the prototypes I made. The parts I had made were not as tight of a tolerance as the prototypes . What is happening is the adjustable center post is threading down as people are threading there atomizers on to there mods . This is totally my fault I apologize to everyone that will be inconvenienced .

People will need to send there mods in to me and I will replace the parts needed to make it work properly . I am still waiting on a reply as to when I can get these parts . I will post in this thread and also on my site as soon as I have more info . I will pay the shipping to and from reosmods first class shipping that is . Your mods are still usable I wouldn’t send them in until I no when I can get the parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread