Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Looking to swap a 10 pack of Joye 510 LR 1.5 stainless for regular Joye 510 stainless atomizers from Vapor kings. I got 2 10 packs and they are just too hot for me. Thanks

Just swapped out 6, and found 2 more 5 packs, not sure if it was their mistake or mine but would still like a trade for regular 510 stainless if you can.Thanks

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: per poster's request

Bogey

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Hi All! Looking to trade some juice if anyone is interested:

TRADEDApprox Half an 18ml bottle of Boba's Bounty - 18mg
TRADEDSlightly more than half an 18ml bottle of Havanna Gold - 18mg
TRADEDAbout 5ml of a 6ml bottle of Gorilla juice - 18mg
28-29mls of a 30ml bottle of Vermillon River tobacco - **Edit - Sorry it's 20mg**
About 160ml of a 180 ml bottle of Bluemist Coffee and Cream - 16mg
I also still have 3 IKV 501 Cannon Stealths (One 2.0 and two 1.8's) Used once and rinsed.

Looking for non Cannon Attys in the 1.8 to 2.0 ohm range, or Boge Cartos, or whatever you may not be using.

Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
FREE for just shipping if anyone want to try these.

From FreedomsmokerUSA
(All 3ml samples at 24mg. A couple have been used to test flavors but are 95% full except when listed)

Hypnotic Mist
Tranquil
7 Leaves (A little under half full)
Hopscotch (About 1/4 left)
American Spirit))
Hawaiian Tropic (About 1/4 Left)
Wine, Red (About 3/4 Left)
Sunrise (About 7/8 Left)
Cocos Chaos (A little less then 1/4 Left)

Adam024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Napa, California
I am hoping someone can help me out here. I am trying to find a full-size Reo Woodvil. I already own 2 wonderful Reos, a Full-size Woodvil and a new mini woodvil. I love them both. I have recently let my friend borrow the Woodvil and now he is in love with it, and I need to find one for him. I don't know when the next sale of full-size woodvils will be, so I'm trying to track one down for him. Any color arrangement would be okay. I hate to part with mine for too long, as it is in my regular daily rotation of PVs. I don't mind him borrowing mine, but then I am without . Someone please help.........

I have a Reo Grand, that is wonderful, but doesn't get used that much. I would be willing to trade for a Woodvil. I will try upload a photo. It is Gold body, with a Black door.

Thanks,
Adam:vapor:

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
Hey REonuts been some time but im
Looking for some I06 lr atties. And AW imr 14500's in one package.

Also i do have some 12mg Gorilla juice avejuice. Id trade. and 8mg Bobas.
Let me know good amount of it.
Also have some boge cartos or some lr 1.8 atties and 2,9 to trade. also some juices if interested
let me know Thanks

Like to make a trade more then buy since im on a tight budget with a new mod purchase and a very high priced laptop lol

Thanks let me know

Xanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Carolinas
Trying to get the wife to use a grand rather than the mini, she says it's too big, but I figured if I could get her a purty girly color Grand rather than the black she might change her mind. So I traded a black grand for a purple grand on the classy's. Looking for a matching purple door for it if some one would trade with me. I have gold and blue doors to trade, both in very good condition, about 90 days old. I also have 12 mm (the smaller diameter) clear pyrex drip tips.

Thanks, David

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
Hi All - I would really like to join the Reo family! I bought an Old Goat to try a bottom feeder and I LOVE it! It is so much easier than dripping! So, now I would like to find a quality one. SO, I have a SuperT Manufacturing P16 or P10 that I would be willing to trade for a Woodville Mini! Both have thee brass engraved button. The P16 has brass endcaps and the P10 is all stainless except for the button. They are great mods, and I kind of hate to let either go, but I really want a Woodville.

I also have two boxes of Clear XL CE2's that I would trade for Atty's

~~CHEERS

View attachment 58526 View attachment 58527

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
  • P16.jpg
    P16.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
I have Menthol E-Liquids, 3ml empty bottles, o-rings for the Reo Mini...
I am looking for a Mini case...anything to put my Nimbus in...I have him wrapped in bubble wrap right now and sometimes I have him in felt.
I really would like to use my Nimbus more, but I am worried about scratches and all...

If anyone has a case...and want some E-Liquids, bottles or o-rings...please, let me know.

Thanks, Hola :)

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
:D Well, can't believe I am doing this but my brother is finally off analogs now using an older 16340 mod that is in rough shape. He drives 45 minutes each way to work and works 12 hour shifts so a bigger battery mod would serve him well. His birthday is in a few weeks and I'd like to get him a Reo, either grand or woodville grand. I would be willing to trade my very new Provari for one, with both the 18490 and 18650 end caps.

I mainly use my Darwin and Reo Grand, the Provari has never left the house and I bought it for use with a VPX tank which it does very well but so does my xhaler so no worries. It is the standard silver textured finish. :vapor:

PM me if interested.

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
Brand: Bluejuice from BlueMistVaping.com
Flavor: Butter Rum
Volume (ml): 175 ml
PG/VG Ratio: PG80
Strength (mg): 16mg
NBV (whatever that means): 1.6%
Date Purchased (approximation acceptable): April 2011

Comments: I just opened this bottle this morning and put approx 2 - 2/2 ml in my mini. It's been stored in a dark, cool place, never, of course, mixed with anything here - a virgin, just opened bottle. Just not my vape. I'd like to trade for Boba's Bounty or one of AVE's juices, or even black delrin drip tips. Will consider other trades. PM me if interested.

colt45

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
frankfort indiana
since getting my reos i dont use my other mods at all therfore i have a number of mods up for trade.
brand new 5V sabre touch HP brushed aluminum with turned smooth brass ends
used 5V sabre touch black stardust non HP turned smooth nickle ends
walnut phid with maple inlay
5V foxy box mod
altoids tin VV mod with internal readout

want to trade for reos any size or style but no purple will trade multiple mods to make up value or add cash as needed if no interest after a couple of days will post for sale in classies
sorry not much luck with posting pics if interested i will email or pm pics

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
  • Deleted by Rhapsodies Fire
  • Reason: per poster's request
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread