REO reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayleRyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Cary, NC
So as I was sitting here, reflecting on my upcoming 1-year anniversary of vaping, I was thinking about this strange trip vaping has been. I've used many devices in the last year.. From starting out with a KR808 setup and then graduating to tube-mods and DIY box-mods.. But my vaping hit a wall and I was very close to just chucking it all and going back to analogs. Direct dripping had become tiresome, and tanks were still a very unreliable beast.

Then my girlfriend bought me a REO mini and my vaping enjoyment was reignited. I had never used a bottom-feeder before, and was completely blown away at the ease, functionality, and enjoyment it brought me. I soon after bought a REO Grand, and that was vaping bliss. I now have 2 mini's, 1 grand, 2 midi's, and should have a regular Woodvil by the end of the week.. Although my REO collection is small by comparison to some (I'm looking right at you, Karen! /smile), I have never enjoyed vaping more than I do with these REOs. I still use my Provari, my Bullets, my boxmods, but in very limited fashion anymore. The REOs have spoiled me for all other devices. (I even sold a 1-week old Darwin recently so I could have my midi-funds ready when they went on sale).

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to the REO community for always helping out with questions, providing guidance to new users, and being the best group of folks on ECF. And thank you, Rob, for making one helluva device. I raise my glass to you sir.

-PR

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats on sharing your experiences. Glad that the REO brought back the enjoyment you gained from vaping. It feel that bottom feeders is the way to go due to the ease of use. Really got a great collection right now. It's not the matter of how much REO's you have. It's more about being a part of this community. You've shown that today in your post.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
PR, What a great post!
I am always so glad to see how the REO has changed the vaping experience for a Reonaut!
It was only in February of this year I started vaping. In March I got my first REO!
My story is very similar to yours!

Your enthusiasm for the REO's is recognized and there is no doubt in my mind you will proceed with purchasing more in the future!

The Reovirus has claimed another!!! LOL

Karen

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I even sold a 1-week old Darwin recently so I could have my midi-funds ready when they went on sale.

Congrats, it would take 2 hands to count how many Mods I bought and sold within 30 days just to turn around and buy more REOs. In fact I'm pretty sure the only mod I kept more than a month is a Buzz Pro which I still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread