Refilling Carts with Poly Fill

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifuldisaster

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Flagler Beach, FL
Ugg... what am I doing wrong? I've been trying to re-pack my carts with poly fill, but it doesn't seem to be working out. I roll the poly fill, pack it, then fill them with the e-juice, and vape a few times, only to get that dry, burnt taste. If I pull out the new poly fill, the bottom half (the part closest to the atty) is compltely dry, yet the top half is filled. Can any one help me? I also can barley taste my flavors. And I have yummy flavors. Ggggrrr.

Thank you for any advice you can give me.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Ugg... what am I doing wrong? I've been trying to re-pack my carts with poly fill, but it doesn't seem to be working out. I roll the poly fill, pack it, then fill them with the e-juice, and vape a few times, only to get that dry, burnt taste. If I pull out the new poly fill, the bottom half (the part closest to the atty) is compltely dry, yet the top half is filled. Can any one help me? I also can barley taste my flavors. And I have yummy flavors. Ggggrrr.

Thank you for any advice you can give me.

Try a cart mod

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html

- straw mod - I use a Johnson & Johnson safety swabs (qtip) shaft - plastic and more substantial than coffee stirrers. And don't use as much filler like a 'plug' - perhaps even only half of the length of the cart well. The straw mod helps to get ejuice to the bottom and will help in wicking as well. And it doesn't leak. Let the bridge adjust the plug's depth. It shouldn't but if it falls lower, put a bit more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread