Red and Pink Tornados

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
It looks like it's rubberized from the pictures. I think they look really nice rubbery, though I do agree that the platinum kit was a little disappointing. My friend ordered that one after he tried out my black kit and was expecting something shiny...

The 25th!!! Dang, and it's not like I can cancel it because she really wants the pink one! I guess she's going to have to wait a little longer. Oh well, I'm just glad that she's excited! :D

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Although I am not canceling my order... since they already took the money and I really want my pink Tornado... I am disappointed with TW. They should be communicating with the customers who have pre-paid for these. Not one single update email from them since the order placed email confirmation. :sneaky:

Yeah, an e-mail with updates would have been nice. I post on the forums frequently and maybe I'll suggest that to them.

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
Although I am not canceling my order... since they already took the money and I really want my pink Tornado... I am disappointed with TW. They should be communicating with the customers who have pre-paid for these. Not one single update email from them since the order placed email confirmation. :sneaky:

agreed! I don't think it's too much to ask since they have our money:grr:

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Yeah that would have been nice.

missyjo919

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana
Anyone gotten any updates on their orders? I received the mass email that the Pink and Red's were now available. But, I have gotten no shipping notice for my Tornado that they took the money for almost a month ago! This is not an example of great customer service! IMHO they should have gotten the pending orders shipped out prior to worrying about trying to send out commercial emails trying to sell more of these units. :grr:

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
Anyone gotten any updates on their orders? I received the mass email that the Pink and Red's were now available. But, I have gotten no shipping notice for my Tornado that they took the money for almost a month ago! This is not an example of great customer service! IMHO they should have gotten the pending orders shipped out prior to worrying about trying to send out commercial emails trying to sell more of these units. :grr:

Exactly! I too got the mass emailing but not a shipping notification. If they haven't shipped it by Monday, I'll cancel my order. I'm tired of screwing around:mad:

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
They are in stock. If they weren't, it would have said 'out of stock' and you wouldn't have been able to place the order. :)

I've got the Platinum, Red and Black Tornado's and I've been using them with the LR atties and they are fantastic! I had been using the SD exclusively for almost 11 months but, since I got the Tornado.....well, my SD is getting little use I'm afraid. I do still use my SD when I'm working outdoors since I can put it on a lanyard around my neck..rest of the time, it's the Tornado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread