recommend me a rebuildable dripping atomizer please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I've read good reviews on both of those you have listed.

I currently have a Gen 1 from COV set up for dripping, been vaping it all afternoon. I have it set up similar to what's shown in this picture, except I didn't do any drilling and I'm not using the juice well, just dripping to keep it wet. vaping really well. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nt-cottons-different-wicks-7.html#post8220059

Since the Gen 1 comes with mesh and wire, you could also experiment with ss if you wanted. SS is dead easy if you put a little wisp of cotton at the top. You can skip the whole 'work out the hot spot' routine. It's called the bluegrasslovers method and Quigsworth has a good video on it. Start it at about 1:30 to see what he's doing. Mesh/Cotton hybrid wick Bluegrasslover's method - YouTube

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
I am not really digging the dream, stock out the box tasted like vaping plastic. The one major PITA is the screws are tappered on the bottom of the heads, and everytime you try to tighten the screws the wire pops out.

I rebuilt mine with a short piece of SS wick with 3/4 wraps of 30ga. I am just using it to taste DIY flavors other than a few quirks its ok for the price.

Kamoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
La Mirada, CA
I got mine today and after washing the unit I built it up with the supplied wick & coil & yeah, it tasted like machined a#$! So I tore it out & wrapped a 5/4 coil of A1 Kanthal on a 3.5mm silica wick. Voila! Good vapor and no more nasty taste. I didn't have problems with the screws though I see what you mentioned about them fanatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread