Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Not sure if this is the right area to post this. Please move if it is not.

My friend and I started DIY recently. We have been trying a ton of the vanilla custard recipes that we've been finding here and other sites. We both tried the Alloy Blends Electrum Blonde at one point and swore up and down it was the BEST custard we have ever tried. There has been maybe 10 different recipes we've tried, as well as trying to find something similar from numerous other vendors, all with no avail.

Has anyone ever come up with something that tastes like it? Here is the flavor profile:

"Creamy, clean, rich, and smooth, Blonde from Alloy Blends’ Electrum line is the perfect, deliciously accurate, vanilla custard blend. Mildly sweet, and just a bit eggy like a proper custard, with notes of a myriad of different vanillas."

Thanks in advance!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Not sure if this is the right area to post this. Please move if it is not.

My friend and I started DIY recently. We have been trying a ton of the vanilla custard recipes that we've been finding here and other sites. We both tried the Alloy Blends Electrum Blonde at one point and swore up and down it was the BEST custard we have ever tried. There has been maybe 10 different recipes we've tried, as well as trying to find something similar from numerous other vendors, all with no avail.

Has anyone ever come up with something that tastes like it? Here is the flavor profile:

"Creamy, clean, rich, and smooth, Blonde from Alloy Blends’ Electrum line is the perfect, deliciously accurate, vanilla custard blend. Mildly sweet, and just a bit eggy like a proper custard, with notes of a myriad of different vanillas."

Thanks in advance!

Try the capalla's vanilla custard seems to be what everyone uses for there vanilla custard desert mixes.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Try the capalla's vanilla custard seems to be what everyone uses for there vanilla custard desert mixes.
I'll have to try that. I might have to experiment with multiple custards and vanillas and creams to get the flavor I'm searching for. Still waiting to see if anyone else can chime in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread